Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Re: Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    I have the lcp 380 not the pro lcp 380 . Both have the improvements .The pro have the anodized trigger with the holes in it and is supposed to be a little better trigger pull than the regular lcp.
    I would like to add .380 to my lineup. The Kel Tec is a .32 auto caliber and it's impossible to find at any shop. Have to mail order them. .380 is more common.

However the Kel Tec has been a perfectly reliable gun for me and it weighs 7 yes 7 oz not loaded....like the ruger lcp u totally forget u have the thing on u comfort wise.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Personally, a revolver is a good choice for self defense. Will never jam on you. And if your practicing six rounds is more than enough and if you need more a speed loader is as fast as a mag swap. I loved my Smith&Wessen 686 4in. It was a .357mag.

I have seen people freeze up when their semi-auto jams on them. They just sorta get dumb founded. Tap, rack, bang. Sounds simple till you need to do it for real.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Best thing about a revolver is you don't have to pick up your shells .

I've been getting on a serious AR-15 kick lately....anybody else? I'm up to 3, 2 Bushmasters and a rock river. Never know when those damn zombies will attack!

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    Best thing about a revolver is you don't have to pick up your shells .
    Funny guys I was thinking about a revolver for all these reasons. I had a hammerliss smith 442 revolver but holy fuck terrible ass trigger on it!! I'm sure there is some nicer ones out now.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    I've been getting on a serious AR-15 kick lately....anybody else? I'm up to 3, 2 Bushmasters and a rock river. Never know when those damn zombies will attack!
    I don't have one yet. Wanna put a nice scope on my .308 then I'll build an AR with my buddy

I have had an AR15A2 1 to 7 twist and it was awesome. Want a few more myself. The 686 had a kick ass trigger. I took it to gunsmith to get work done to it and he said he wouldn't touch it. Trigger was perfect.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Ok took the wife out Sunday. She did best with and liked my Ruger LC9s pro. I let her try my little Kel Tec p32. She said "it's like a cannon! ". Lol.
    The walther PPS M2 was nice I liked it. It was heavier then the Ruger and bigger.
    No clue what the wife was doing but somehow she kept having issues with the walther so I said nope.

I found out that she can legally carry any of my guns for ccw so I'll just let her use my Ruger. Until I go for it and it's MIA cause she's using it.....then I'll get myself another one 👍👍
    Just put some nice truglo night sights on it too....

Amen to that

V.I.P.

IG- I just seen this thread. I would of brought out some stuff for y'all to shoot...Wish I seen this earlier!

This is basically what I carry in this type of clothing:

Board Shorts and T-shirt type of deal. Mainly for use when Im working on UC/EP work. LCP or Shield.

Normal street clothes, still concealed/non-vis. Glock 19

Low Vis. Glock 19, 17, or M&P9...Unless otherwise issued OCONUS due to contract.

Full Kit secondary. Glock 17 or M&P9.

There are multiple extra mags on my body unless Im carrying the LCP/Shield. At that point it is only to get me to my pack which will have my complete load out...

My wife is currently carrying a Glock 17 with some reliability mods and a S3F barrel. That 17 will be sent out to get the slide milled and have a rmr put on.