Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Presidential debate...

Re: Presidential debate...

we gotta flush washington and get back to being a republic as we were founded. we were never t founded as a democracy which is entirely different than a republic. we were founded as a republic for a very good reason. just read up on the definition forbeach and you will know why.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Well Hillary under investigation again. This time I bet she gets her case sent to a grand jury and indicted shortly after. This race is the most twisted election cycle in my 51 years.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

this is even stranger IMHO. so the fbi sends a memo to members of the congress saying he is investigating emails related in another case .
    So it could be anything . All he says is investigating emails, if there was something there you would think there would be at least a subject .

Something I have not been able to find is they are investigating the email, but does this have to do with Hillary or staff members or what .this guy may have just found more emails , and it is wedding plans for Chelsea, or a smoking gun. this is the reverse of the missing 18 mintues, there is something there ,and we don't get to know

and this mysteriously appears 11 days before an election?

I say release them , if there is something there , then you can have a thousand reports read through them faster. and just cause you released copies doesn't mean they the originals are still not evidence .

speaking of indicting, I have seen several commentator's claim Wikileaks has enough to indict, that comment was taken out of context by some reporter and since been repeated over and over. if you look into it Julian Assange said " they could indict her now if they wanted, but you can indict a Ham Sandwich.." in other words an indictment doesn't mean much. More important wikileaks can not be used as evidence . You can use something stolen against someone, but prove these have not been tampered with .It is just electronic files. there is no digital signature that can not be over written or faked . anything Wikileaks has is not admissible as evidence . Don't get me wrong , having lost the emails, Hillary can not prove they are fake or altered either .