Thread: time for a new one ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    V.I.P.

Re: time for a new one ...

Thanks bro! And the new model X6M interior is leaps and bounds better then the 14. It just felt dated and nothing was "really good" or stood out as great...I do like the new 750i loaded up with all the options. Now that a smooth interior vehicle...I lean towards Benz more, have had more Benz then BMW. And the sound AMGs make is incredible. The CLS63 (V8TT) we have has custom downpipes and center section exhaust, and a few other go fast mods ;-) But that thing sounds like a beast, it puts down mid 700s tq and high 600hp. So it scoots. haha.

I went to Figspeed today to scoop up some parts for the 56 Chevy, which I believe is close to your work...

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    Thanks bro! And the new model X6M interior is leaps and bounds better then the 14. It just felt dated and nothing was "really good" or stood out as great...I do like the new 750i loaded up with all the options. Now that a smooth interior vehicle...I lean towards Benz more, have had more Benz then BMW. And the sound AMGs make is incredible. The CLS63 (V8TT) we have has custom downpipes and center section exhaust, and a few other go fast mods ;-) But that thing sounds like a beast, it puts down mid 700s tq and high 600hp. So it scoots. haha.

I went to Figspeed today to scoop up some parts for the 56 Chevy, which I believe is close to your work...
    Not familiar with that shop but I know where u are talking about. U should have hit me up I was at work. What do u have done to the 56? U sound like a pro street guy lol. Yeah BMW's don't sound good stock IMHO. The e46 m3 is the more horrible rice sounding car they ever made lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

tried the 4runner , that had a good feel to it , the cab was a little cramp, but more of a "Cherokee" feel .
    funny the salesman did not really know it, I mean he liked it, was able to quote all the features ( but they were all the same on all toyota's)
    but ask about the 4 wheel drive and the guy was clue less.. he was honest and saying we can look it up when we get back rather than just make something up. the 4 runner was about the same cost as the highlander, but more of a truck feel.

I also took out and explorer ,and apparently the saleman made his quota for the month, because he just really didn't seem to care.
    he asked how much i wanted to spend as opposed to features .( I hate that )
    brought a grey one out , something boring. I clear said I wanted something that didn't look like a mini van .He actually said you can look it up on the web and see the different packages. gave me a card and said bye...

they had no 16's just 17's because the dealer was out ( but there are nice clearances on the 16's) go 15 miles in any direction and they have plenty in stock .
    Only thing I can think of he is knew I would be looking into 16 else where.

when I bought my last Jeep there was a website, I think you paid $10 and got the actual cost to dealer, incentives , area incentives etc.
    I can not find it .. anyone recognize it . I thought it was Edmunds but they just kept pushing me to truecar