Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: time for a new one ...

Re: time for a new one ...

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Lol sorry I have a 2012 ram 2500 8"lift wife had a stock 2016 ram 2500 but now I'm using for my work truck.

My 2012 is fast it's deleted with custom tune. Raced a modded wrx all wheel launches are fun.

Wife also had a glk250 its twin turbo diesel damn thing got like almost 50mpg or some shit. But we didn't like it not having a spare tire.
    Most cars don't come with a spare now. Runflat tires or a small compressor with tire slime is what the 2013 Kia Optima we had came with.
    Saves weight and space in the trunk. Also drops the cost of every car.

Bmw uses fun flats or the M cars get a compressor and slime.

Figure if they save $100 per car across the lineup......huge money savings.

U going to drive some cars this weekend ??
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Yea I don't like the run flats if you are 100mi from next town even then chances of any place having that size run flat.

Haha u were spot on Xdude. Forbes has 15 worst cars and all 3 jeeps are on it lmao. The wrangler, liberty, and Cherokee all had shit build quality and reliability. Shame I always wanted a wrangler rubicon 4 door to take the family out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Haha u were spot on Xdude. Forbes has 15 worst cars and all 3 jeeps are on it lmao. The wrangler, liberty, and Cherokee all had shit build quality and reliability. Shame I always wanted a wrangler rubicon 4 door to take the family out with.
    set up some test drives tomorrow. to bad I like the 4 door rubicon too. but it won't fit in the garage also LOL.
    I didn't realize Forbes did cars, may make that mag better ...piece of crap mag for people who think they are important.
    ( I am sure you were stuck in a waiting room ,some where to read that IGGY)

I was going by Consumer reports... and they panned the Cherokee ( not grand) patriot and renegade.
    the JGC was the best, and only made it just under average.

but where as I have a JGC I still have arranged a test ride. WTF have the saleman sweat a little explain WTF is the difference between the 7 models of JGC, Laredo,altitude,75 anniversary edition, limited ,overland ,summit ..and I may have missed one or 2 . I did forget at least one ,the over the top SRT which I read a review saying"answers questions ,no one is asking" LOL , I would rather have 2 Laredos. Seriously it is twice the cost of Laredo, but hey a 6.1 liter engine is practical for bottoming out while 4-wheeling.

but as I said consumer report ( CR) seems to have boring vehicles at the top of the list.
    I am going to check out a pilot ( co worker loves it) and the Sorento as well (top pick) , and then make some more appointments later .
    been fighting a few things ,so search has been slow .

dam I liked the JGC. nice ride , lots of bells an whistle .
    the Honda pilot, well might as well been a minivan, good pick up thought .

I've been a tech for 18 yrs I absolutely love my honda pilot 7 passenger that will blow the doors off a stock mustang fuck yea gotta have vtec

Kia n Hyundai Have come a long way but I'm still not a fan

Quote Originally Posted by bigcivic View Post
    Kia n Hyundai Have come a long way but I'm still not a fan
    Their warranty is a crock
    Of shit. The service dept is still low line and needs a lot of work. We had a 2013 optima that had starting issues followed by fog blowing out the ac vents intermittently. Glad we got rid of that car lol. Also required a valve adjustment at 65k. Can only imagine what that costs lol.

Lol xdude it was on my FB feeds about the Forbes link and had a jeep as the main pic. I still want a 4 door rubicon one day.

Not sure if u are a ford guy but the new bronco is coming soon I believe.

Replace the ground or clean it up they use tiny 10mm bolt to sheet metal on inner fender for main ground off battery.. ran into it many times I usually run heavy cable from battery to engine also. They had issues with starters too fucking plastic lever inside breaks

Newer ford's impress me I always hated ford's they were pos newer dhit thought I never say this but I'd buy one. I love my Hondas tho grew up chevy fell in love with acura/honda once I became tech I have a 430 horse 1.8 4cyl turbo of course that I pound the shit out of n haven't had issues with yet that's at 19lbs of boost