Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undiscovered Territory

Undiscovered Territory

We have arrived. Trump is the new President elect and will be the 45th president of the United States of America. Now to f he follows thru on being all inclusivee, and hets the gridlock in DC unlocked while keeping taxes at or below current levels, appoint a Constitutional Judge to Supreme Court (someone who will correctly interpret the Constitution without a political agenda like some other judges)

Build our military, back our police officers, restore freedom of religion, as well as no more politically correct speech, and keep his hands off the 2nd amendment and my inalienable right to use a firearm however I see fit so long as it is within the current set of rules for the location I am in. And will take care of all of our veterans and ensure that they are treated like heros each and every day there is still a vet alive and get the VA fixed or tear it down and a new bigger better BA is reborn.

Okay, so Trump won.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Undiscovered Territory

The People have spoken!!! Now lets see if Trump can live up to the People's Choice!!! I hope so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    The People have spoken!!! Now lets see if Trump can live up to the People's Choice!!! I hope so!!!
    Agreed!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

At least we get to keep our guns IG!!!

wow you are spending a lot of money for someone that is supposed to keep taxes low...

I suspect that you are in just as much a fantasy land as Donald.
    I have hope that he is so swelled a head he will not fall victim to Washington reality.

After all, how can you challenge his beliefs as being non-republican he is the defacto head of the party.

V.I.P.

^^^Are you saying we should keep the taxes how they are now? Also I do not believe he is living in fantasy land at all. Some things are a stretch but the long game will benefit if he follows through.

And IG might not be too happy due to a bill that just passed in our state for a very broad stricter gun laws...It is a smoke and mirrors bill they got passed. It will not help with criminals that the laws in our state has already, it will ONLY hurt law abiding citizens...

Keeping taxes low will encourage spending and investment Taking away as much money as possible from someone to soend it on ones pet projects is not wise. A judge once said it is one's constituional right to pay as little tax as possible. With investments and proper budgeting we can do all that is needed and have a surplus.

Let's hope he stays outside the establishment and starts a chapter that reinforces the fact that the establishment is bad and the individual is good and that anyone can still become president.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Keeping taxes low will encourage spending and investment Taking away as much money as possible from someone to soend it on ones pet projects is not wise.
    you mean like a giant wall across the Mexico border . Best comment was George Lopez" you know Mexicans know how to dig tunnels "

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Let's hope he stays outside the establishment and starts a chapter that reinforces the fact that the establishment is bad and the individual is good and that anyone can still become president.
    hope you are right on this one

we have heard a lot of what he for and against, and sometimes those things did not agree . heck sometimes he changed his mind with in a few days .. Surplus is a very long way off, this idea that tax cuts pay for the selves , well that is just plain horse sh*T
    didn't work for Reagan, or either of the Bushes. they left office with bigger deficits. Reagan was actually embarrassed by it .

I do believe in re-patrioting money, that may have worked in the 50's when the rest of the world was digging out from WW2 but in this modern age . It is a pipe dream to think we can tax foriegn profits .the rest of the world gave up on that , time we do to.

what does worry me is that statistically, the market does the worse with repub congress and repub president .
    here is what I see , cap gain tax cuts, business tax cut, and finally a small tax cut for upper middle class that expires in 2 years.

the atm and marriage tax will stay in place to keep the rank in file voting and believing the lie that they will receive tax cuts .all they get is the crumbs .

Official Rep

Bill Clinton left office with the highest surplus ever, and his tax rates were higher than todays rates.

obama is leaving office with more debt accumulated under his watch than all previous presidents combined. As for taxes I dont believe in my money being taken to pay for pet projects. the lazy the illegals. research on toad sex. etc. My my money earned or inherited is my money not the governments.

I pay close to 50% in taxes between state, federal, local, sales, excise, utilities, etc. That is bullshit. with so little money left where is the ability to invest at n business? Cut tax s across the board, balance the budget by getting rid of all the duplicity in govt, worthless programs, worthless govt departments, etc. I have to balance my check book every month, so should the govt. When I dont have the money, I do t spend it and I save for it, I dont print more money, I dont steal it from a neighbor (taxes) plain and simple I cant afford it I dont get it.

I would like to see a foat tax of like 10-15%, or a national sales tax of like 10-15%. That gets money free m everyone the good the bad and the ugly.

As for a wall build it! You should not be in this country illegally, period! For any reason.

As for business leaving the country its because they are tired of pay more corporate tax than in any other part of the world. Lower corporate tax rate and that will leave money for more jobs more research etc. The so called death tax is the biggest fallacy aside from social security which has been bastardized and mistreated by the social democrats and republicans alike.

So lets give the guy a chance, he is inheriting the biggest mess in our history!