Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undiscovered Territory

Re: Undiscovered Territory

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    obama is leaving office with more debt accumulated under his watch than all previous presidents combined.
    So did Reagan and both bush left us with recescions.

As for business leaving the country its because they are tired of pay more corporate tax than in any other part of the world.
    the rich control the world, they play one country against another for years until they you compare the 1950 to now, corporations are paying far less of the budget , they used to pay 50% now less than 12 and by using tax tricks moving companies offsoure in paper alone.

Apple is great at it , they claim they are going to pay taxes in the US and offset their Irish taxes, then never take the money back to the US,
    SO they take the tax break, and never pay the other tax bill. As I said I believe that we should end this asap.
    but is a company is selling in the US, making billions, well that should benefit all of us...

the lazy the illegals. research on toad sex. etc. My my money earned or inheriteud is my money not the governments. .
    agreed ... here is a copy of the budget

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_U...federal_budget

unfortunately after cutting the toad sex budget , we don''t save that much.
    BTW the republican proposal is for 9 billion less to the VA
    what we need to do is get out of these foriegn wars, you can not force democracy on people ... that has to be won to be appreciated. or IMHO survive.

like I said we will see,
    BTW he is also talking of replacing Obama care , not eliminating.
    he wants universal care, which I suspect will be closer to the Mass. plan.

they did not oeave office with an almost 20 trillion domebt. it was leassbthan half of whatbit is now with Bush and well with Reagan Ibwould half tobdo the math for 1980 dollars but Ibsuspect it was incredibly less than todays equivelent. Plus taxes were than today under Reagan.

As far as apple and other companies like one I work for. They sell a lot tru but they dont employ us workers to the level they do foreigners. Plus we have tobpay them to bring the products back in to sell here, theyvshould be required to pay abtx to bring in goods made outside US if they could have made here using is labor.

At least the markets are doing ok for now which goes against the popular thought they would collapse if he was elected.

Let us see how he does in his first 12 months and revisit the issue.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

they did not oeave office with an almost 20 trillion domebt. it was leassbthan half of whatbit is now with Bush and well with Reagan Ibwould half tobdo the math for 1980 dollars but Ibsuspect it was incredibly less than todays equivelent. Plus taxes were than today under Reagan. .
    all I am saying is that since the 80's the deficit is going up to new record levels, because tax cuts do not pay for them selves , ever .
    Reagan was beating up Carter about the deficit being 80 Billion and he should be ashamed , Reagan left it was 200 billion
    As far as apple and other companies like one I work for. They sell a lot tru but they dont employ us workers to the level they do foreigners. Plus we have tobpay them to bring the products back in to sell here, theyvshould be required to pay abtx to bring in goods made outside US if they could have made here using is labor.
    I am just going to agree with you on that one, but I don't see any of those job coming back unless we do the same thing that is done in these 3rd world countries.. openly pollute everything and pay you employees so little then live in shacks , or you tax the shit out countries that abuse their workers and environment..and keep our standard.

At least the markets are doing ok for now which goes against the popular thought they would collapse if he was elected.

Let us see how he does in his first 12 months and revisit the issue.
    thank god, I was down about $85K on election night , and it bounced back in the morning..... that was more stress than I needed .
    elections always cause a spike , and then it fads.. so you should expect it to go to about where it was the day before ..
    Last Obama elections there was a spike down , and then it went back
    and in 08 there was a spike up then back down...

Agrred all points. As for workers state of affairs we will have to see what bappens. All I want is for my money to stay in my pocket I am tired of supporting everyone else and for the go t to stop wasteful spending on pork and barrel crap and other bs stuff security infrastructure technology oil independence military space exploration deep sea exploration earth studies these are good things if you keep the politics and political agendas out.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

well if Reagan can survive bedtime for bonzo ... trump can survive this

That is awesome! Now to do it to the establishment!