Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Does money matter?

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Does money matter?

"Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income." Ecc 5:10

God provides our family with what we need, time spent with my wife, daughter, family, and doing g what I am passionate about is more important than money. Greed and power is not a good thing.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    "Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income." Ecc 5:10

God provides our family with what we need, time spent with my wife, daughter, family, and doing g what I am passionate about is more important than money. Greed and power is not a good thing.
    Very True. My happiest time was with my 2nd wife going to college with my 1 year old son and we were dead broke, yet we always paid rent had food and did things together. it was cool
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

V.I.P.

All the glory to God. The more I make the more I can give back w a happy heart. He can use that money to carry out His will and spread gospel 👍👍 I was blessed w abilities to do what I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    All the glory to God. The more I make the more I can give back w a happy heart. He can use that money to carry out His will and spread gospel ���� I was blessed w abilities to do what I do.

AMEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Very True. My happiest time was with my 2nd wife going to college with my 1 year old son and we were dead broke, yet we always paid rent had food and did things together. it was cool
    I always say "I'm broke.", but in reality, I'm not. I mean, not rich by any means and living just over check-to-check. All of our bills are paid, food is bought, and we splurge going out to eat with the boys a few times a month (both of us only get paid once a month). So I don't really think money is what it's hyped up to be. I'm 100% happy with how I'm living and mostly I'm always home with the family.

All the glory to God. The more I make the more I can give back w a happy heart. He can use that money to carry out His will and spread gospel ���� I was blessed w abilities to do what I do.

Yep.... I second that!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Yes sir! "For the LOVE of money is the root of all evil." God blesses me and my family and meets our needs. I give all glory and praise to Him. I give my 10% tithe in which we're commanded and then some and in turn it blesses the church and others and enables his word and gospel to be spread throughout.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Amen!!! All the glory to HIm our Father in Heaven...God is my Creator, Jesus is my Savior!!! Focus on what is truly important and you will always be taken care of.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Amen!!! All the glory to HIm our Father in Heaven...God is my Creator, Jesus is my Savior!!! Focus on what is truly important and you will always be taken care of.
    Right. Were in Philippians 4 right now. Cast away your worries. Do you know it's a sin to worry? Do you know America consumes 92% of anxiety meds. 😬

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=Vicious 13;110710]Right. Were in Philippians 4 right now. Cast away your worries. Do you know it's a sin to worry? Do you know America consumes 92% of anxiety meds. ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

lol I read this and thought it said you were in the Philipines,,lol