Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Deep East Texas

Hello From Deep East Texas

Hey there. i'm a 53 year old single guy living in a small rural east TX town. I work a couple of hours daily on average weekdays at the small local gym & have done so for quite a few years. Used to buy a lot of supplements, but wasted a lot of money on things that never really worked. Can't afford to buy much now since I barely get by financially as it is.

But I'm always doing research on new bodybuilding supplements & natural health supplements, home remedies, herbs, etc. The bodybuilding supplement market is so glutted now with stuff that it's hard to research them or pick out anything worth trying. Trying to find some products that will help me get back into the great shape I was in about 10 years ago.

I find it hard to get motivated to work out now. I'm often interruped because I am working at the gym at the same time. But I can do the workouts if & when I need to. I'm good at helping others in their training & workouts. Always working on my diet, which is usually good. But after putting on 50+ extra pounds of fat, I'm not having an easy time taking it off. And when you don't feel good half the time, it's hard to make yourself exercise. Trying to cut out eating past 6 pm right now, except for some soup. Closing up the gym & eating late is partially to blame for my excess unwanted weight.

Supplements don't always work for me. I usually have to take them for 2 months before I know whether they're working for me. And these days, I can rarely afford to even buy 1 month's worth.

My pet peeve with these bodybuilding forums is the rudeness & crudeness of both members & moderators, especially when someone who is new or naive to bodybuilding is just trying to get some info. What they need is help, not verbal abuse & ridicule. So, just for the record, keep a civil tongue in your mouth if you respond to anything I write on this website.

Re: Hello From Deep East Texas

Welcome

welcome

nice introduction buddy! welcome to mc txgym

Welcome to mc

Welcome.

Arabian

Welcome to the site. Save your money and run real gear in lieu of supplements that have a placebo effect.

Thanks for the intro. Welcome.

VonEric

I think your gonna fit in just fine ... Welcome.. VE

Rudeness or Crudeness is not going to be found on this site I believe. I still pretty much a noob but have been around a handfull of these guys on this board and another for a while now.

I've been treated with as well as I could have asked the entire time.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future