Thread: Adding in Cardio?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Adding in Cardio?

Nice rides guys!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

I love cardio - bike - elliptical- row etc . I just wish I could figure how to beat the elevation factor . I " think " I am doing well - then I go on vacay and start hiking at elevation and get my ass kicked !! I tried a mask - but I look like a damn terrorist and the thing was a piece of shit so I tossed it -Pops

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I love cardio - bike - elliptical- row etc . I just wish I could figure how to beat the elevation factor . I " think " I am doing well - then I go on vacay and start hiking at elevation and get my ass kicked !! I tried a mask - but I look like a damn terrorist and the thing was a piece of shit so I tossed it -Pops
    I've read those masks are a scam anyways. At best they teach u how to diaphragm breathe but that's it.

Elevation is a real humbler!

Maybe it's time to finally use that elliptical we have lol.

Asked wifey for new pedals for my bicycle for xmas. It has cage ones now which are good for cranking in top gear but for my daily commute they are annoying to get my flintsone wide shoes into!
    Hoping I have some time on Sunday to ride the bmx bike with the kids. The 5 yr old really likes when I practice riding wheelies lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!