Well I must admit I didn't see myself making this post looking back a few years ago lol. I've never been a cardio fan. Maybe I'm jaded because I lettered in swimming in HS. Swam for a few years. Got so burnt out on it.

Anyways recently my work made us start parking off site. It's a 10-15 minute walk unless u get lucky and can park close. They do offer a random shuttle but I hate walking. It's slow and lame! I only enjoy it when walking my dogs with my kids or my father and not trying to get someplace. I have a few nice bicycles so I said screw walking! I would rather cruise in style in 3-5 minutes! I stuff my bike in my car and roll out! I ride it back and forth a total
Of 4 times a day. Other day I wanted to try this sandwich shop and it was equidistant to my car so I just rode there. It's been awesome! I have a very cool bike from bikesdirect.com. It has 700 sized rims like a Tour de France style racing bike but the handle bars are strait. I also put 90 deg bars at the ends of the handlebars. It's a fast smooth bike for $400. Very impressed with it! Had it a few years and didn't use it much.

Although it's a short ride my heart rate def gets going! My legs are hard as granite and def more toned! Even my wife was like have u lost weight? I am def lighter on my feet and more nimble now. We adopted this little rat/hamster/chihuahua thing for my pit bull to have a buddy. He punked me the other day in the yard wanting to play and man I chased his little ass. It was a blast!

I'm really shocked those 4 short jaunts have made such a noticeable difference in my life. I've always loved riding a bike since a child as my fav method of cardio. I also got a sweet bmx bike to relive my childhood and ride around with my kids lol.

Anyone else like bicycling and cardio?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1481173478.968752.jpg