Thread: Found out why I fart all the time and get nauseaus after every meal

Found out why I fart all the time and get nauseaus after every meal

So aside from the bloating I have had I have had a pain right side of abdomen front to back. Thought I pulled something many moons ago and it never healed. Plus I fart for hours after eating. Turns out gall bladder is bad. In addition I have a ventral hernia looks like I have an alien coming out of my gut when I do leg lifts or sit ups lately. Gotten worse last several months. This is one goes from belly butoon to sternum. Woo hoo.

See surgeon friday. Most likely he will repair hernia and take out gall bladder. I think I have worn out my body. lol. Doc said my stomach bloat should disappear once gb gone. Also met guy today had same as me. He lost 60 pounds after his surgery because he was unable to eat after surgery for like 3 months. I wouldn't mind 40 or 50. That would put me at 190. 60 would be too much. 180 is way too small for me now. lol

Guess no more caveman diets for me. Cant have fat in diet with no gb.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Found out why I fart all the time and get nauseaus after every meal

Recti split? I have kinda the same thing, but it's not a hernia. I showed that to my doctor and she said herina. I researched and the bands of muscle?/fiber? that stretches across the abdominals is stretched. There are exercise that help it. I'll post more info later today while at work. Been up three times since going to bed at 12AM, it's 3AM now, with my youngest and ear aches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Chesty. I went to the Doc several years ago about the bloat. They took my GB out. I still have the same problem.

I am hoping the bloat goes down but i am not holding my breath. I had one doc said they were stretched, but this one said she can feel the sides of the abdominal wall where it split open The fat from inside my gut is poking thru but my intestines havent yet.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

V.I.P.

I have the bloat and gas but it's from yeast but since I can't bring myself to eat paleo for a year it won't go away. The gas and bloating is from the yeast releasing gas from the breads and sugars.