Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: andreas munzer

Re: andreas munzer

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    actually he got busted for selling fake drugs . apparently there is no difference in the Law .. as long as you believe you are selling drugs, you can be convicted of selling drugs .
    If he knew they were fake then that's irony at its finest. Ripping ppl off selling fake drugs and then u in turn get caught for selling fake drugs and convicted they were real lol. Kharma working there !
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

he supposedly didn't know, after being busted they tested what he was selling..
    which is interesting , since if the law doesn't care , why bother testing...

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    he supposedly didn't know, after being busted they tested what he was selling..
    which is interesting , since if the law doesn't care , why bother testing...
    Lol still ironic. Got busted for selling placebos

well they test it because its almost impossible to be convicted of possessing or selling something like oil only. no law against having legal stuff in ur possession. unless he got popped on an undercover sting then that is different
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

andreas munzer

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    well they test it because its almost impossible to be convicted of possessing or selling something like oil only. no law against having legal stuff in ur possession. unless he got popped on an undercover sting then that is different
    Xdude is right. He was selling it as drugs so doesn't matter it was bunk. He was not selling it as some Magic hippy oil so the law is written the same. He was selling "drugs"....class 3 ones at that. So they throw the book at ya. Just the same as if it was real

What I am saying Chesty . is it is a waste of money to test it..
    my understanding was they had him selling, and at least claiming it was real.

and it didn't matter if it was real... he was going down for it being real..

hmmm. I wonder if it was because then need to know how to dispose of it ..
    after all if it was a just oil, then they could dump it down the drain..
    but gear they would have to dispose of ...somehow

They test it because if it is bunk it is a defense to being prosecuted and a good defense attirney will get you off if the stuff is fake. Now if you test it and itnis real you can get an easy conviction for possession and the case is open and shut. Plus you now have leverage to work a deal to get the guy who got you the stuff to sell. It is very hard to get a conviction even eith i tent if the stuff is fake. I know first hand how it works and they are gonna make sure of what they have to get a convction, gain further leverage over the suspect and get you more time in jail.

Whether or not that was the motivation here I do not know.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

well of course Dave claimed he didn't know. He got 6 months IIRC, and it was my understanding he was selling quantity.

you answer makes sense , if the stuff is bunk , he can't really roll on anyone ..
    even if he does, then you have to wait for the dealer to try to sell,
    because if they just raid the place..all you have for evidence is bottles of bunk...
    now I have no idea why you would have bottles of bunk accept to sell... but as you say a good lawyer could argue it .

where as it is a lot harder to explain bottle of juice ..