Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: andreas munzer

andreas munzer

saw this video posted of him guest posing and made me think of how much this freaked me out at the time
    this guy was less than a year older and dead

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/3a...5-gastauftritt

Re: andreas munzer

He looks to be in his offseason here. His legs are usually insane dry with striations galore.
    I was reading about him after he died. His trainer was a real piece of shit and never gave him a break. He had just won some big show and his trainer who was also his boss made him paint the gym right after they got back from the competition. He really pushed him relentlessly and always had him dieting and prob on contest prep style blasts all the time to keep the insane conditioned look he became famous for.
    Another one who sacrificed their health for the sport like Nasser, matarazo, and plenty others.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

yeah that is guest posing, Still far more ripped than I ever was..
    I just remember he died at 31 ... him and Momo , it was just a freaky thing to see ,
    after all they were supposed to represent being in great shape
    but that was a lie ... they were just ripped and muscular.. and killing themselves for crap pay checks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    He looks to be in his offseason here. His legs are usually insane dry with striations galore.
    I was reading about him after he died. His trainer was a real piece of shit and never gave him a break. He had just won some big show and his trainer who was also his boss made him paint the gym right after they got back from the competition. He really pushed him relentlessly and always had him dieting and prob on contest prep style blasts all the time to keep the insane conditioned look he became famous for.
    Another one who sacrificed their health for the sport like Nasser, matarazo, and plenty others.
    Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    yeah that is guest posing, Still far more ripped than I ever was..
    I just remember he died at 31 ... him and Momo , it was just a freaky thing to see ,
    after all they were supposed to represent being in great shape
    but that was a lie ... they were just ripped and muscular.. and killing themselves for crap pay checks
    Don't forget Don Long.... even though he's not dead (or at least I don't think he's dead yet), he suffered thru kidney failure and needed a transplant. Got a pic with him many many years ago when he was in his prime before going into kidney failure. The sacrifices made for the sport....
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Don't forget Don Long.... even though he's not dead (or at least I don't think he's dead yet), he suffered thru kidney failure and needed a transplant. Got a pic with him many many years ago when he was in his prime before going into kidney failure. The sacrifices made for the sport....
    he had a dvd a few years ago I saw, trying to make a comeback with a kidney transplant.. he was out of his sisters basement and was struggling to make ends meet .

I was trying to think of someone dying or major organ the 80's drawing a blank, (although some damage was done mentzers, kawak and more)
    I think it pretty much started in the 90's Momo, munzer ,Schmidt, alzado etc

This sport shows no mercy. When you pish it like we do whether natural or with drugs we are some of the unhealthiest creatures when we compete on the day of competition. Plus it is antoll on your body always dieting down building uo etc At my peak I was incredible. but the damge of years of pushing it to the limit and beyond caught up and has been beating me down like no tomorrow.

Muntzer went to far as others. I suspect there will be many more start dropping soon.
    Last edited by chesty; 01-19-2017 at 03:40 AM.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Would still so love to see some of these guys cycles. I hear there's 2 camps. Guys doing crazy shit and guys who are not doing as much as u would think!
    Luimarco on YouTube is right whatever the fuck all these dudes take when the go to Kuwait to train at the oxygen gym blows them up! Luimarco eludes to roids being legal there and pure as hell since script grade but I'm sorry I call bullshit because then guys taking tons would look insane like they do to!
    Brandon curry just went and put on like mass in no time at all and he was hardly fucking small!!! As luimarco says.....it's the anabolic Kuwaiti chicken!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

If I had to do over I would have not done the insane cycles I did and kept my weight gain to 50 lbs and not 90lbs. I am paying for it now. However, I donnot regret it other than Inshould have worked harder at it.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Would still so love to see some of these guys cycles. I hear there's 2 camps. Guys doing crazy shit and guys who are not doing as much as u would think!
    Luimarco on YouTube is right whatever the fuck all these dudes take when the go to Kuwait to train at the oxygen gym blows them up! Luimarco eludes to roids being legal there and pure as hell since script grade but I'm sorry I call bullshit because then guys taking tons would look insane like they do to!
    Brandon curry just went and put on like mass in no time at all and he was hardly fucking small!!! As luimarco says.....it's the anabolic Kuwaiti chicken!
    There is something about that gym, guys come back with unreal improvements.

Better bodybuilding through chemistry!