Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Full body vs splits

Re: Full body vs splits

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I never could bench shit. 225 was a goal to work towards. I always did hammer machine stuff, DB , flys etc.

Once I started to use resistance bands my bench press took off like wild fire. Fight the negatives. Make them slow and fight the bands. Do that a few weeks then try no bands. Weight keeps going up. My buddy is 225 lbs and benches 495. He taught me the ways. He can rep 315 feet in the air like it's a fucking toy.
    I will definitely give that a shot. One thing that has gotten my strength up the past few weeks has been paused reps.

I felt so strong and full today doing day 1. All numbers climbing. Loving the legs a few days a week. No pain anywhere right now either so feeling real healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    I felt so strong and full today doing day 1. All numbers climbing. Loving the legs a few days a week. No pain anywhere right now either so feeling real healthy.

I was talking to my dad today about this Marvin Eder guy. He met him a few times. He trained my dads friend and gave my dad tips and tricks too. My dad said he has never seen anyone as strong as Marvin Eder. He told me the same story I had read. Joe weider fucked Marvin out of competing for the Olympics cause Marvin took $10 from
    Weiders photographer so weider kicked him out of the AAU and that made him not be eligible to compete. My dad said he beat the Russian guy by 10 lbs in all the lifts but the crazy thing was the Russian was well over 300 lbs Vs Eder being under 200!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I was talking to my dad today about this Marvin Eder guy. He met him a few times. He trained my dads friend and gave my dad tips and tricks too. My dad said he has never seen anyone as strong as Marvin Eder. He told me the same story I had read. Joe weider fucked Marvin out of competing for the Olympics cause Marvin took $10 from
    Weiders photographer so weider kicked him out of the AAU and that made him not be eligible to compete. My dad said he beat the Russian guy by 10 lbs in all the lifts but the crazy thing was the Russian was well over 300 lbs Vs Eder being under 200!
    Holy cow haha. What a difference

For 2 days a week drinking beer and eating whatever I want ....not to bad 😂

Digging this whole body program a lot. I mixed it up a tiny bit yesterday and did incline BB bench and added weighted dips and triceps work. Switched to
    Underhand grip on BB rows
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1486859603.833485.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1486859621.956441.jpg

For 2 days a week drinking beer and eating whatever I want ....not to bad 😂

Digging this whole body program a lot. I mixed it up a tiny bit yesterday and did incline BB bench and added weighted dips and triceps work. Switched to
    Underhand grip on BB rows
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1486859603.833485.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1486859621.956441.jpg
    Sounds about right, been me as well haha. Program is great. Going to dial it in a little more next week.

Had some good brisket and fried Mac tho! Bomb! Then hot fudge Sunday. Then a Kolche.

Looks good!

Full body vs splits

Still been doing full bodies? I've been really growing the last 3-4 weeks!! And I'm natty right now. Really looking fuller and leaner.

Hitting legs a lot must be helping here.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Still been doing full bodies? I've been really growing the last 3-4 weeks!! And I'm natty right now. Really looking fuller and leaner.

Hitting legs a lot must be helping here.
    Yes but I digress I said fuck the gym last week. Family in town and friends invited me out after work so I took the week off. I'll start back up this week again. I was enjoying it! I found another gym Im going to try I forgot about. Rumor is it's old and no one there. Sounds perfect since all I need is simple ass shit! I think this one the incline bench has safety stops vs the one I go to now u need a spotter or don't go balls out lol.

Nice give it a shot.

My strength is climbing a lot. Workouts beat the crap out of you but 3 days all I've needed to really grow.