Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting colonoscopy and endoscopy monday

Getting colonoscopy and endoscopy monday

Iust finished the koolaid. Nothing like peeing out ur ads for a couple hours. The worst part is that shit is rank! Pun intended.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Getting colonoscopy and endoscopy monday

Good luck! That stuff us yuck but a clean out is always good. Rank cause its full of toxic waste

Ive been thorugh it. You will survive! Good luck!

when I got mine I they showed me some pictures, I was impressed with how clean they managed to get everything.., after all , it was covering in SH*t for 50 years .

All clear but got three hernias to fix next Tuesday. Hiatal, sternum to navel and one in groin. Oh the joy of abusing your body when body building. I just wore it out. I think now I have had just about every part of my body fixed poked or prided now. Woo hoo!
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

"We have the technology, we can rebuild you!"

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    All clear but got three hernias to fix next Tuesday. Hiatal, sternum to navel and one in groin. Oh the joy of abusing your body when body building. I just wore it out. I think now I have had just about every part of my body fixed poked or prided now. Woo hoo!
    wow are they going to do it all at once ? granted it is all done with out opening you these days
    So it will fell like you fell down 2 flights of stairs for a couple days but 2 weeks late you should feel great

Yep they fix all at once. Cheaper and better. But I think I am running out of body parts lol. Now if I can get rid of pain where my gall bladder / liver is I would be awesome. Feels like I broke a rib but docs are at a loss why. Got medicine for spastic colon but that didn't work so it has to be something else.

Just a thought-When you don't get enough fiber, up to 90% of your cholesterol and bile acids get reabsorbed and recirculated. This is just additional "liver" stress that can take away from its ability to metabolize fat. As fat and toxins are left in your body, they recirculate back into the 'liver' in process called 'enterohepatic circulation' ,which means recirculation of the bile back into the liver from the Gut/Small intestine. Its normal for bile to go through this process, but if the bile is carrying a load of chemicals with it, problems like fatty liver disease, kidney, gall bladder pain , and poor regulations of cholesterol levels can arise. Healthy Fiber can transport the bad stuff out of your body so that its not put back into circulation and your liver..

I only noted that-you said liver/gall bladder pain.
    Start the Warm Lemon water every morning.........A.M.
    Last edited by AnalogMan; 02-09-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Now if I can get rid of pain where my gall bladder / liver is I would be awesome. Feels like I broke a rib but docs are at a loss why.
    Do some reading on this...Costochondritis. Not much to be done about it and it can come in flare ups. You may have already explored this possibility but I thought I would offer my thoughts anyway
    Last edited by baby1; 02-09-2017 at 12:46 PM.