Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breakfast ideas

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Breakfast ideas

My daily go to breakfast is 1c egg whites w/2 whole eggs scrambled, 1c whole oats with some raspberries and blueberries and a smidge of raw honey...this is after I have already had 2 homemade protien bars at 4am before I train (400 calories, 30g protein, 44g carbs, 14g fats), and then immediately after training a whey isolate shake with 60g protein, the meal is approximately 1.5 hours after my post workout shake. I also sip on BCAA in my water jug upon waking and all day. Then the meals are every 2-3 hours throughout the day.

Weekends I will have some pancakes before training, and usually have whole eggs with chicken apple sausage, and Ezekiel toast with raw honey after training.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Great Plan MA!!!! Feed the Beast... Bodybuilders often our tendency is to focus on the things that add weight to the bar and inches to our arms. But if your internal health doesn't match the external ,you can end up with 'Real' problems'.
    Fresh juices ,fiber ,eggs ,'natural colors', like blueberry juice, carotene from carrots ,paprika ,beet juice ,purple sweet potato ,hibiscus , natural astaxanthin, CoQ10(its a beautiful orange) red cabbage extract, kale ! Egg yolks are loaded with phoshatidylcholine ,great for liver ,gallbladder.

Who says keeping your body squeaky clean needs to be complicated???

Health is the Goal Brothers and Sisters............A.M

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Amen...here is a typical meal prep for me...

This doesn't include the breakfast which I make in the morning every day so eggs and oats are fresh. Lots of colorful foods...greens, orange, blues, reds...whole natural organic (when possible) fresh veggies, fruits, and carbohydrate sources. Brown rice, yams, it's about longevity!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Mmmmmmm nice! ^
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

I always like alternating different carbs in for breakfast during the week so I don't get burnt out. Oatmeal, cream of wheat, rice, maltomeal, cereal, bagels, etc. I enjoy the high protein cereal, pancakes , and waffles on the weekends. Always have eggwhites, non-fat greek yogurt, and protein shake in the mix as well to even everything out. Sometimes I get a hankerin' for some good old fashioned milk too! lol
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Shit, now Im hungary!