Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dammit always something

Re: Dammit always something

hate to be the bad guy here but I would cut way back on any ped usage right away... and I would push them for testing asap.. you also mentioned stimulants, they should go now !!!!!!! no tren either !!!! when, if ever was the last time you had a stress test ? I've read your posts and if it were me I would be banging on someone's door right now... sorry, but im being honest..

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mookymonkey View Post
    hate to be the bad guy here but I would cut way back on any ped usage right away... and I would push them for testing asap.. you also mentioned stimulants, they should go now !!!!!!! no tren either !!!! when, if ever was the last time you had a stress test ? I've read your posts and if it were me I would be banging on someone's door right now... sorry, but im being honest..
    I agree with mooky here ~ time to get complete panels and other testing .Knock off ANY PEDs ~ cut back on stress etc -it isn't funny to be laying in an ER room wishing you would have done something different .You guys have to realize - you only get one body . When you get to my age - you need to even work harder each and every day -Luck-Pops

Medical school training does NOT mean doctors are omniscient "gods" A patient can have self-wisdom and self-knowledge via their own intuition, living in their own bodies, and doing their own research, in fact doctor's are wise to see patients as active participants in their health care decisions..
    To continue to treat a patient with inadequate medications because other methods of dosing are 'not accepted as a medical standard of practice' only serves to fail the patient and fail the oath to "do no harm"
    Stop doing patients harm! It's not working! It never has! Still doesn't!
    Ain't got time for all Dat!!.........AM

V.I.P.

I cut down to 50mg ew of test c just so I don't have emotional break down. Trying to cut out caffeine but so hard. I cut out a ton of stress but still have a few things.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    I cut down to 50mg ew of test c just so I don't have emotional break down. Trying to cut out caffeine but so hard. I cut out a ton of stress but still have a few things.
    Caffeine - nicotine etc is easy - stress is a real bitch .Maybe try deep breathing - yoga - lots of cardio . Best of luck -OD

Here is the deal. I didn't read but did you have your stress test? If so what did they say? Indicate you may have a block? Get an angiogram. Trust me, I had my stress test looked like I had a block but angiogram showed none however, I have sluggish blood flow which causes angina, shortness of breath, pain, fast heart beat and high blood pressure. It has taken me a year to get it under control. I am getting ready for next stress test.

my best friend had pain, felt sick went to Ed, his widow maker artery (aorta) was 95% blocked had it locked, he would have been dead in less than .001 seconds. Even if he was at the hospital.

So so what is the verdict? I would stop all supps, etc till you get it figured out.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK