Thread: Since we seem to be in the topic of bullshit

Since we seem to be in the topic of bullshit

Have you ever known someone who will not let the past go? And when their stories ofnwrong doing against you or a loved one don't pan out they bring the past up? Just wondering if that is me or is it a standard operating procedure as Insee that behavior often and it is annoying as hell.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Since we seem to be in the topic of bullshit

lol, I am not laughing at you, it was the thread title that I heard. Here is what I do when things annoy me, for me that means there is work to be done. Healing within myself. People rarely bother me much anymore and when they do, I look inward. I try to live in the now but I think when people keep bringing past things up, that is unresolved repressed "stuff" that need attention

Re: Since we seem to be in the topic of bullshit

Uou are correct and I try to do this. If it were not for they daily lying from the wife's punk ass 26 years son and 28 year old gf about my son hat gets proved they are lying and her still backing them up I would laugh at this and if not for the fact I have a four year old that she lets her convicted sex offender son give a bath to I would think this humourous. I cannot take any action first or I get charged with Domestic violence. I have my done to worry about in what could be a divorce if she doesn't stand by me and kick her 26 year old and gf out june 30th permanently. I have told her we will not survive that we will get divorced. And if she forces my hand I know plenty of shit could hopefully get me full custody. I just hope what she says about wanting to grow old with me is true and she stands by me in June. The alternative is very bad for all of us. My wife 4 year old and me. My 2nd oldest will be in army before then in eod. The sad thing s she was in the army and looks down upon him still even though he is going to be serving has a job which her pos son doesn't and she makes excuses for him my son trains 4-5!days a week with the army and marines and yet he still is not good enough for her her punk ass children who are criminals sex offenders etc. if it were not for my 4 year old and the criminal aspect this would be funny and would be over already.

I am am really trying to leave in the year and now no tomorrow no past just now. I have never been this depressed before. Even when. Opened up to her she made fun of my doing so. Go figure. 4 months isn't a long time but at the same time an eternity.

I am am going to take your advice and use it along with my trying to live in the moment as nothing good ever comes from dwelling on something beyond our control. I just pray waiting is right thing to do.

On flip side my hernia surgery surgery seems to be a success or so I hope. Will know when I try to sit for ten hours tomorrow reviewing papers. Go back week from Monday.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK