Thread: musclehead 320 busted

musclehead 320 busted

well you probably heard this already, Musclehead 320 was busted , hmmm posting on the web that you are using and selling juice,
    what could go wrong ?

anyhow ran into this video done like it is a documentary... except it is only 2.5 minutes LOL
    guy was not that far from me ...down near where Jay Cutler came from .
    never heard of him til now

Re: musclehead 320 busted

[QUOTE=xdude;113622]well you probably heard this already, Musclehead 320 was busted , hmmm posting on the web that you are using and selling juice,
    what could go wrong ?

anyhow ran into this video done like it is a documentary... except it is only 2.5 minutes LOL
    guy was not that far from me ...down near where Jay Cutler came from .
    never heard of him til now

Was a cool watch thanks for the upload man, I been reading and fallowing this whole story, it is so crazy and stupid and careless they where with everything they did, I mean talking on any social media outlet exp selling, you would think they would know how easy it was to watch them and track there sales. I just don't understand how they thought they where untouchable

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

What about Bostin Lloyd? Mr. 3cc doing his YouTube videos, I don't understand these guys.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Official Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    What about Bostin Lloyd? Mr. 3cc doing his YouTube videos, I don't understand these guys.
    Tell me about. He injects in parking lot of the gym and walks into a UPS store and picks up his gear.

the other thing, once again the Gov. spent how much to shut down a $200K operation.they will spend that in Legal fees to prosecute in about a day.
    Granted this is Ma. and it is not longer illegal to bust for weed at less than an ounce ..so less weed busts.

As Forrest says, stupid is as stupid does. Need to keep on the down low. Back in the day it was hard as hell to find a source and even harder to get busted because there was no internet and you really had to be a trusted individual. Nowadays people flap their gums like birds wings. Last thought, Loose lips sink ships, walls have ears and their is a snitch around every corner.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    As Forrest says, stupid is as stupid does. Need to keep on the down low. Back in the day it was hard as hell to find a source and even harder to get busted because there was no internet and you really had to be a trusted individual. Nowadays people flap their gums like birds wings. Last thought, Loose lips sink ships, walls have ears and their is a snitch around every corner.
    Snitches wind up in ditches with stitches...
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Snitches wind up in ditches with stitches...
    is there really a snitch involved when you are posting on youtube going to the ups store for a pick up ,opening a package of gear and needles and saying
    "Breakfast lunch and dinner?" LOL this guy has no one to blame but himself.
    if this guy did a 200K business , never posted anything , would the cops even know about him?
    well since Steroids are the most common drug cops take, then they may have arrested him once he sold them bunk gear.

I had a buddy I met, after he served time for a serious bust. He was busted by a cop he had sold too for years .
    in fact he just gave the guy a spot on a bench...

Official Rep

When you are that open, they have to do something. You are making fools of LE and I'm sure some supervisor was like WTF? Someone pick this clown up.

Yeah. When you advertise you are gonna get popped. It's a no brained. Remember readycat or something like hat from years ago. He got busted as he was pretty open.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK