I wanted to take a moment and thank every single one of you for sticking around with MC. I cant believe its been over 5 years since we moved here from that other board. We're not the largest, we don't have insane amounts of sponsors or even ridiculous amounts of nonsense posts.

What we do have is a very like minded group of brothers and sisters that see this place for exactly what is is, a place where WE the MC family can come and share our thoughts/opinions without backlash or fear of judgement.

I wouldn't want it any other way. We truly have some of the brightest and most intelligent people I have ever met anywhere, all right here at MC.

Its amazing to me how much of an impact everyone of you makes in this lifestyle and community. I hear it from sponsors all the time, although we seem to be a fairly small community, our family here at MC has some serious pull when it comes to reputation and integrity. Our members and sponsors have come to be known around the bodybuilding lifestyle and community to be some of the most respectable people around.

Thanks again for being here.....posting or lurking, I appreciate you all.

Knights