Thread: MC Family..........

MC Family..........

I wanted to take a moment and thank every single one of you for sticking around with MC. I cant believe its been over 5 years since we moved here from that other board. We're not the largest, we don't have insane amounts of sponsors or even ridiculous amounts of nonsense posts.

What we do have is a very like minded group of brothers and sisters that see this place for exactly what is is, a place where WE the MC family can come and share our thoughts/opinions without backlash or fear of judgement.

I wouldn't want it any other way. We truly have some of the brightest and most intelligent people I have ever met anywhere, all right here at MC.

Its amazing to me how much of an impact everyone of you makes in this lifestyle and community. I hear it from sponsors all the time, although we seem to be a fairly small community, our family here at MC has some serious pull when it comes to reputation and integrity. Our members and sponsors have come to be known around the bodybuilding lifestyle and community to be some of the most respectable people around.

Thanks again for being here.....posting or lurking, I appreciate you all.

Knights

Re: MC Family..........

And, THANK YOU, Knights for taking such good care of us. I am very grateful for MC and all our family. Wouldn't know where I'd be if MA hadn't invited me over all those years ago.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

This is home for me, being a rep for Muscle Research all these past years (5-6) and prior to that with NTBM (ah yes, good old Nate and Rick) I have been on way too many forums lol, well that is what my wife says, and now out of oh about a dozen or more the only one I am still active on is here because of all the points Knights made... intelligence, non-judgemental, seasoned vets like OD and Knights whom I respect more than you will ever know, and even some members that are no longer here, this is a tight community of family that are done with drama and just want a place to come and find out real information about our lifestyle, bodybuilding, training, nutrition, and solid sponsors that have their gear in house testing which is GOLDEN to me. There are some that haven't had their products tested, but seem to produce solid products based on members bloods and feedback. Anyway, this will always be my home, I will be here until the day God calls me home, and even being burned out by being on all those forums over the years I love this forum. Thank you Knights and OD for making this place a great community to be a part of and I love all my brothers and sisters here.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Thanks back at cha!
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Thank you for building such a wonderful community here!

MA, SFD, Baby, KAZ...........Thanks for being here since the beginning!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Is a great family that we have here for sure !! Thanks to all -OD

I've been pretty busy lately, but I have to put my 2 cents in here. I think this is a Family of very "Goal" oriented people. And there are a lot of good hearted brothers and sisters here. It's Health , Knowledge and Understanding is what we all strive for. Enjoy every minute. I learned many years ago, " you can learn something from every human being walking this earth"!!
    I know I'm kind of out there on Medical views , and "some times" don't talk in "Laymen" terms ,or even about PED's. But it's the big picture I try to convey.. So I hope I can be of some asset to this great board. And I will always answer best I can on any statements or views I have.. And I Thank (ALL of You) for letting me be a small part of your precious time and world...........AM

Thanks Knights for having us! I wouldnt want to be anywhere else but here! Thanks also to all our great members!

I have been on various boards since 1995

VaRiX, Underground, Renegade, SSB to name a few.

The level of maturity the members of Muscle Coalition have is second to none.

No name calling, Flaming and no Drama is what sets MC above the rest.

It might appear that MC is a small board but the amount of support that we receive says otherwise.

I have always been honored to be part of MC family.

We give much respect to Knights, OD, MuscleAddiction and all members of MC who maintain the integrity of Muscle Coalition.

Many Thanks,

Doc