Thread: big ramy 5 weeks our 333lbs

big ramy 5 weeks our 333lbs

wtf ..is he going to hit the stage over 320? impressive waist

Re: big ramy 5 weeks our 333lbs

DAAAAAAMMMNNN! the amount of gear and food, I know I couldn't afford it.

Very impressive indeed! lol
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

I'm with Knights. That amount of food..."holy buckets of chicken breasts Batman!"

every time I see him I think this guy is 310 and this year 320 on stage at what 3 -5% bf and 5'9 or 10.
    so blow him up to 6' 4 or 5 and 10-12 % bf.. the size of a standard line men you are at well over 400lbs
    now grant Ramy is not built like a typical line man, A coach would love his legs, but want a slight lower center of gravity ( more gut and bigger butt) and maybe a little less arm/chest/delt bulk for speed . In the end 5 years from now some 400lbs linemen ,inspired by Ramy will be on the field breaking bones . If you think I am crazy just look at the line man in the 70's compared to the 80's after 5-10 years after schwartzanegger.

He is a freak of nature and allegedly on a very small amount of gear. I asked my buddy who does contest prep what all these camel crew guys are doing to blow up that extra big they all seem to when they go up there. He said he looked into it and apparently they have lab direct IV myostatin that's in the final stages of testing ....since they have tons of money they are buying it direct. That's why u see these already huge guys blow up even more when they go there.

Palumbo was reviewing this condition and he was leaner with chris aceto 6 weeks out but then again he came in "medium" ramy last yr with aceto and didn't look good until his Prague show.

He will be 300+ on stage but his issue has never been not enough size except for last year. He needs to nail the conditioning........but it's still all politics anyways regardless what he pulls off Day of the show
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

it was just in the news ,and I am wondering who is going to be the first ( of course we will never know)
    there is a new technology call Crisper for editing dna. Apparently brought the cost down by a huge factor for gene splicing to the cost of a small lab. Who is going to be the first to transplant the Myostatin gene so they can look like Coleman or any of the other guys that are just naturally jacked ....of course the Olympics will be first , Taking a guy with desire to run fast and giving him a genetic advantage.Of course no one knows the side effect of the myostatin gene since they just found it.

Damn impressive.

One has to ask what will they said guy look like in 20 years or what he will feel like. No matter the drugs and diet eventually mother nature wins every time. So you die your looking good or you die old looking like a sagging weeping willow tree getting your diaper changed. I was big at 254 now I wish I had never gone past 220 tops.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK