Thread: nasser 100k a year for supps

nasser 100k a year for supps

had this forwarded to me , I find it a little hard to believe.
    claims Nasser spent 100k a year for food and supps..
    high quality food for a 300lb'er would be high but not 100k
    any comment

Re: nasser 100k a year for supps

I know an IFBB pro that works out at my gym and he was sponsored by Gaspari and they paid him $20,000 a month to wear their shirts and hats everywhere and use their products in the gym and just be seen with the stuff in his bag, so I can believe they use a ton of products but how much of that expense is actually paid by the lifter and how much of it is provided by the sponsor? I would venture to say most of the cost if not all of it is absorbed by the sponsor.

Thanks
    TMM
    Last edited by TheMuscleMan; 08-18-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Nasser was a very frugal guy, I doubt he spend anywhere near that on supplements or gear, realistically.....even 5K a month for both supplements and gear is pushing it. Too bad Mr Olympia is mostly politics, Nasser should've had the Olympia title at least twice.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Too bad bodybuilders can't make as much as other sports like football and baseball, even 1/4 of what they make...the rewards for pro level bodybuilders in terms of pay sucks unless you are in the top 5 high level. I can see spending a ton of $$$ on food and supplements, but if they are endorsed by a supplement company like Gaspari then there should be no cost for supplements.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

It does seem excessive.
    Jay cutler in the "living large " video series on YouTube says he spent $100k a year on just food but that included "entertaining guests" aka expensive rich people meals and drink lol.

I heard ages back then when Nasser got crazy huge he used insane doses of test. The rumor allegedly said he was on 3-5g grams a week of test and then went on 8grams plus and said "that's when freaky shit happened!!"
    So if there is any remote truth to that....that's a ton of juice lol! GH was insanely priced when it 1st came out....but not sure when GH really hit the scene time line wise
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    It does seem excessive.
    Jay cutler in the "living large " video series on YouTube says he spent $100k a year on just food but that included "entertaining guests" aka expensive rich people meals and drink lol.

I heard ages back then when Nasser got crazy huge he used insane doses of test. The rumor allegedly said he was on 3-5g grams a week of test and then went on 8grams plus and said "that's when freaky shit happened!!"
    So if there is any remote truth to that....that's a ton of juice lol! GH was insanely priced when it 1st came out....but not sure when GH really hit the scene time line wise
    At those doses imagine how much other shit has to be taken as well like ai etc.

Depending on what they are including and what he sued the cost could be accurate. You have to ask is it worth it. 100K on food may be a better way to spend the money.