Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well finally found a gym

Angry Well finally found a gym

Free tanning lots of weights and no contract. Now i can get back to working out 5-6 days a week. Diet thiugh is still a bitch but working on it.

Any dieticians here? My metabolism etc has changed over the years and what worked back when I competed doesn't work now. Gotta lose 40-45/50 lbs or about 20% body fat.

If we have any dieticians here shoot me a pm please
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Well finally found a gym

Good luck and keep us posted.

As I would say.... time to hit the old reset button again and jump into the saddle! lol
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Jumped in the saddle. I will outgrow planet fitness soon. They only go to 60 lbs for dumbells and you can't make noises while working out. But the free tanning and hydrotherapy beds are cool. I can't wear my lifting tank cause the straps are too narrow. Outa shape fat peole are offended if you are in shape and looking good.

I am a meat head and damned proud of it.
    Last edited by chesty; 09-10-2017 at 03:16 AM.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post

Haha- I stand with you Chesty!!!

Brother whatever you are.. I got your back..........AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Jumped in the saddle. I will outgrow planet fitness soon. They onlybgo to 60 lbs for dumbells and you can't make noises while working out. But the free tanning and hydrotherapy beds are cool. I can't wear my list fting tank cause the straps are too narrow. G to ss I eople vet offended if you are in shape and looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogMan View Post
    Brother whatever you are.. I got your back..........AM
    Thanks. Gym is so pc. Can't grunt, make noises, can't have a water jug etc. Can't bang the weights either. I am gonna be hard to live with in there. They do take care of the vets though with reserved parking and they really do like us from what I can tell.

You'll set-off the LUNK ALARM! Ronnie Coleman's got a YouTube video of him setting it off.... funny as sh*t! haha
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Yeah, ts a pain to be quiet when your liftIng alot of weight
    Last edited by chesty; 09-27-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Now that I have been getting back to gym regular and 5 days a week I am getting stronger again, more flexibke and doing 30 min of cardio each day my stamina is returning. I stioped taking all my heart meds and chest pains have not returned and shortness of breath is almost gone! I don't fear stairs anymore!

All natural right now till I drop like 40 pounds which will put me at 200lbs.

So I will ask again if there are any dieticians here wbo want to help. Once my diet locked in I will rock it.

Getting old after wearing body out sucks! By that I mean, I believe I am young my mnd tells me that, but like even the best sports car or airplane, I have reached my fatigue life threshold which is the point where things break and need repair. That happens no matter how good of shape you keep yourself in. We may believe we are young want to be young but our bodies wil tell us otherwise. The trick is to not gve up or in when this happens and just say p@ss off body.

Of course something like 17 surgeries to keep me in the game does take its toll.