Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being Broke Sucks!

Being Broke Sucks!

Fiance has been out of work a while now and with her competing its a bit taxing on the bills and shit. Finally she got a job and starts soon. A lot of sales lately on some great stuff and I have to miss out. Sucks being responsible sometimes!

Re: Being Broke Sucks!

Yep being a responsible adult can be hard sometime. I hope her working makes it easier on you. My wife is a stay at home mom with our 2 year old ,lost 45000,00 income for her to stay at home. I earn good money but still have to budget well.

newNimproved

Quote Originally Posted by mondtster View Post
    Fiance has been out of work a while now and with her competing its a bit taxing on the bills and shit. Finally she got a job and starts soon. A lot of sales lately on some great stuff and I have to miss out. Sucks being responsible sometimes!
    i hear you brother. i used to do extremely well in sales until the recession/depression. now im back in school and a broke student trying to get by on the bare essentials while i get ready to compete. its hard as hell getting the look you want being broke, but its possible, just takes twice as long...........

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    Yep being a responsible adult can be hard sometime. I hope her working makes it easier on you. My wife is a stay at home mom with our 2 year old ,lost 45000,00 income for her to stay at home. I earn good money but still have to budget well.
    I hear you. We have a little one who just turned one, fiance is in school and competes, on top of that house and car notes. My income covers everything exactly with no extra so have to budget everything now.

Quote Originally Posted by newNimproved View Post
    i hear you brother. i used to do extremely well in sales until the recession/depression. now im back in school and a broke student trying to get by on the bare essentials while i get ready to compete. its hard as hell getting the look you want being broke, but its possible, just takes twice as long...........
    Yeah. They took our bonus a couple years and we all had a scare here about our jobs. Hopefully everything picks back up....really could use a raise.

newNimproved

Yeah. They took our bonus a couple years and we all had a scare here about our jobs. Hopefully everything picks back up....really could use a raise.
    hell im back in school now, i get 3 squares and 2-3 more meals if i want at the dining common. pretty sweet deal. on top of that my gym is INSIDE my dorms at college. im gunna enjoy the next few years man, going back to finish BA and then MA.

having children changes everything thats for sure...they are worth every bit of it though!

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

V.I.P.

Sucks to be broke, but on the bright side it does teach us to appreciate, value & put things in perspective & that's a good thing.. glad she found a job.

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    having children changes everything thats for sure...they are worth every bit of it though!
    They surely are expensive, tell me about it !! 3 girls= tons of clothes, shoes, accesories, etc.. etc... etc....poor Mr P he needs a second job just to keep up, lol
    It's just amazing how the minute you have yoru first child your needs are no longer important, it's all about theirs.. I live for my girls, cannot imagine my life without them.

Arabian

Hang in their buddy, it gets better. Remember: yesterdays history tomorrows a mystery. It will all work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Sucks to be broke, but on the bright side it does teach us to appreciate, value & put things in perspective & that's a good thing.. glad she found a job.

They surely are expensive, tell me about it !! 3 girls= tons of clothes, shoes, accesories, etc.. etc... etc....poor Mr P he needs a second job just to keep up, lol
    It's just amazing how the minute you have yoru first child your needs are no longer important, it's all about theirs.. I live for my girls, cannot imagine my life without them.
    Exactly. My daughter comes first then my fiance. House, vehicles, and bills next because they affect the first two. Then me, then all the other BS. She just turned one the other day. She is so cute and is hilarious.