Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shooting in LV

Re: shooting in LV

What is wrong with some people? Sick and sad!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    First my heart to all in Vegas and US.

I suspect we will find he was a liberal, had ties to antifa and had converted to Islam. Also they have found he wire d very large sums of money overseas. Wonder where and to who. Also, with the amount of wounded there is no way he was the only one involved. Plus bump stocks make your accuracy crap. To injure the amount he supposedly did, over 500 people, he would have needed accurate fire using a real machi e gu. So I can buy into a second shooter.

Let's see what story finally emerges. Strange, he was known to Vegas police, but no one is saying why he was known. Plus, how did he buy his weapons from 3 different states? You need to be a citizen of state where you buy firearm and need a state issued DL or id. And CA was one of the states he supposedly bough weapons from. How in the hell did he do that? California is one of the hardest states in the Union to buy a firearm in and has practicality evry gun law the anti gun establishment wants and desires. Fivure that one out! Just goes to show more laws are not needed. Better intel within Constitution, better mental health treatment and care, etc. And less antifa types.

I think the story that finally emerges will not fit the anti Trump narrative, but like the Scalise shooter will be from the radical left and the news will just keep trying to blame the conservatives and Trump like they are doiig now. Bell some liberal congressmen and women refusex to participate in a moment of silence for the victims and their families.

Anyway that is my theory.

Again though, this is about the victims and we should be fully engaged in supporting them anyway we can.
    They have leaked photos of some of his guns and they all appear to be bump stock AR weapons with standard 30 round magazines with bipods. There was what sounded like full auto fire which went on far longer then 30 rounds.....I realize the bump stock makes it very close to full auto....but the round count is that of a full auto belt fed weapon of war not 30 round mags.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Here is more info or what I mentioned about the reason for all this is a huge security machine contract. Not saying I believe it....but makes u say hmmm 🤔

V.I.P.

There has been numerous videos around. Also some that have not been posted that Ive seen. IG sort of knows what I do for a living, and its directly inline with this subject matter. There are a lot of speculations on the situation, some very valid as well. There were more then one camera filming the event of the shooter. I will go out on a limb and say no one will see all of the footage from those camera nor the footage in its entirety of the body cam of SWAT Team. Just video from the #1 and #2 guys in the stack would be good enough.

Also like IG said (he knows firearms as well) they say its a bump fire stock, which is pretty damn difficult to continuously hold that shot cadence. None of the firearms in the so called pictures shows any crank device, so that is ruled out. And they show a stack of 100 round mags put nicely in the corner near the wall. I will say this when your grabbing mags in a firefight they do NOT stay nicely stacked when your grabbing for more mags. And why not shoot it out with with the SWAT guys coming in? That makes no sense at all, you just shot a fuck ton of people, why not continue and roll the dice on taking the breaching team out.

Regarding the so called shooter. Also has been mentioned, what was his motive. Nothing fits as to why, nor does any of his past on paper. The agents on this (if this will even get investigated properly) will have a better idea when they pull his financials and data from his devices.

It would take way more money the a sub 10mil contract to set this up. If part of the agenda was to land a security contract, we will would see numbers of excess of 100mil. Numbers of the olden days of Private Contracting. I do not think the general public will ever get a straight or real answer. Its sad to know that, but its more then likely the truth. Think of it as the perfectly timed tragic event for certain parties to push there agenda. White wealthy male, shooting up a majority white Pro America based concert, no criminal record, passed numerous NICs (background)....

Please don't take my above statements as not being sympathetic, Im looking at it from a work point of view. This is downright sad and devastating event not only for Vegas but for our country. I know a few people that lost there life at this tragedy. I also know this will affect our Vegas economy for a while.

Prayers out to the ones we lost and there family/friends.

None of what he did makes sense. No criminal history nothing no indication of snapping. His gf said he was a great and caring guy. A former female FBI profiler basically called her a liar and said sbe was actually being controlled and manipulated and even abused and so really had no clue what or who he really was and was going to do. Even said he was probably doing it all in front of her. And that she doesn't even know what she knows because he was so in control of her and abusing her.

I Was a Deputy for a long time and that profiler was flat out reading a script and pushing a narrative. Even went on to say that when we find out his motive and what triggered him it will be non sensational, boring. This is a set up for sure. Plus you already have liberals saying it is domestic terrorism we should be worried about not isis. And the talking points are getting ridiculous. Saying even that the press refuses to talk about the white killers but over reports the muslim terrorist. Seems to me it is the exact opposite but they are now saying it isn't that way.

What are govt doesn't realize is more laws won't help and with something like 200 million plus gun owners if you try to take their weapons you will piss off the largest standing army in the world. Every one needs to remain calm and rationale lest they brew up a shit storm of epic porportions.
    Last edited by chesty; 10-06-2017 at 03:59 AM.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    that profiler was flat out reading a script and pushing a narrative.
    that is true ... sort of . the profilers interview people that have been convicted , the were arrested because they fit the profile. Evidence is back filled ( in some case made up )to prosecute the guy that fill the profile. So it is self fulfilling. but it takes a person like this that breaks the cycle. I think it was the green river killer that basically was interviewed and because he wasn't the typical loaner and was married , was let go to kill for another 10 years. SO until the evidence was over whelming they didn't look at him. ( I do have to admit to being addicted to any show on serial killers, wouldn't want to appear on one though)

I wonder .. is it better to have a reason from a nut job ... or no reason at all ?

shooting in LV

Granted they don't show 100% of the room but the one window they do show has maybe a magazine or 2 of spent casings worth in the floor.....where the fuck are all those bullet casings he shot off??

The gun over his leg seems very out of place as does the gun in the bathroom
    Is on a bipod on the floor. For what? Just looks like u gave a clueless person a bag of guns and mags and said "hey go set these around like props for a play ok"

Could just be at the other window though.

Like Willis said. It's clear to me about the only facts we will ever know are how many victims there were.