Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
First my heart to all in Vegas and US.

I suspect we will find he was a liberal, had ties to antifa and had converted to Islam. Also they have found he wire d very large sums of money overseas. Wonder where and to who. Also, with the amount of wounded there is no way he was the only one involved. Plus bump stocks make your accuracy crap. To injure the amount he supposedly did, over 500 people, he would have needed accurate fire using a real machi e gu. So I can buy into a second shooter.

Let's see what story finally emerges. Strange, he was known to Vegas police, but no one is saying why he was known. Plus, how did he buy his weapons from 3 different states? You need to be a citizen of state where you buy firearm and need a state issued DL or id. And CA was one of the states he supposedly bough weapons from. How in the hell did he do that? California is one of the hardest states in the Union to buy a firearm in and has practicality evry gun law the anti gun establishment wants and desires. Fivure that one out! Just goes to show more laws are not needed. Better intel within Constitution, better mental health treatment and care, etc. And less antifa types.

I think the story that finally emerges will not fit the anti Trump narrative, but like the Scalise shooter will be from the radical left and the news will just keep trying to blame the conservatives and Trump like they are doiig now. Bell some liberal congressmen and women refusex to participate in a moment of silence for the victims and their families.

Anyway that is my theory.

Again though, this is about the victims and we should be fully engaged in supporting them anyway we can.
They have leaked photos of some of his guns and they all appear to be bump stock AR weapons with standard 30 round magazines with bipods. There was what sounded like full auto fire which went on far longer then 30 rounds.....I realize the bump stock makes it very close to full auto....but the round count is that of a full auto belt fed weapon of war not 30 round mags.