Anyone investing in bitcoin?? I know there was some talk on here about how to use bitcoin to buy shit but what about investing in it?

For those who aren’t aware bitcoin is a crypto currency. think banking without the fees. It’s a way to exchange money via decentralized banking. As we know money and banks aka jpmorgan and Wells Fargo rule the fucking world...tell the banks to eat a dick and man do u upset the Apple cart lol. That’s another topic all together. Let’s keep this at bitcoin investing ...

You can’t invest in it like a stock...well yet. Hedge funds and wall street will be able to sink into it when it hits about $10k per bitcoin. Think of it more like investing in a foreign currency but with waaaaay more potential.

It was $4k per bitcoin beginning of last month. It’s now over $7k per bitcoin 🤔🤔

Curious if anyone else is horsing with it yet or knows someone that is?

My buddy is addicted to it like crack and wouldn’t leave me alone about it so I threw some money at it to shut him up lol. I figured I have 3 kids I have to keep off stripper poles....time to bump up the 401k and invest more into my families future. I told him this shit better pan out cause that money was for a sweet race pistol lol.

All jokes aside the intel I’ve seen is pretty intense and this seems like an amazing potential still. Many ppl think it’s capped out but the true geeks that really grasp it all....say hold onto your panties cause it’s just starting??