Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin??

Re: Bitcoin??

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    Lmfao that look looks like a credible source....don’t use usi use “OUR LEGIT website instead “
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Almost at $10k. Hedgefund starts dec 12th 😎

This is the wave of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    This is the wave of the future.
    Not everyone can see the Forrest through the trees my friend! If u are vested....enjoy the ride! Shits about to get crazy

V.I.P.

I'm kicking myself so much right now.

so did you buy?
    given the rise up... I hope you did...

now the true test is tomorrow , the bit coin futures are going on sale.
    this allows you to profit from bit coin with out buying the actually virtual coin..

this may sound strange but they do it all the time...
    you buy oil futures.. you don't actually buy the oil...you only have the right to buy the oil.
    and a lot of futures are cash trading .. for example S&P 500
    when then expire you pay or get given the difference ...
    (oil might be cash traded too..)

I bought when it was $5200 it’s snowballing pretty good now. I wanted to put more in but only wanted to invest what I could loose and not be the end of the world lol. As u said it’s going on sale via hedgefund any day now.
    It will hit $20k+ no problem by 2017 year.

actually it is already in hedgefunds, what I said was it was being traded on cash futures...
    cash futures do not have to buy the actual coin...
    futures were started to manage risks caused by price fluctuations. away of locking in a price for something bought in the future.
    then Banks realized they could buy and sell this and make money on bets on parts of the economy.
    why buy gold when all you want is to do is make the money from the move in the price of the gold going up or down...
    Mixing futures , allow Banks to create synthetic products that are supposed to represent say if the economy grows by 1% or 5% or crazy things what if Germany produce 1% more auto but 5% less chocolates... in other words they will take any bet and make money on the looser ( as Eddie Murphy says ....they are bookies )

So cash traded futures were invented... also because if futures were to actually trade say gold then there would not be enough gold to trade.

the gold bugs complain about this saying it is falsely keep gold prices down, but the truth is there is a lot of futures that are cash traded
    oil, soy bean .....and for those "trading places " fans frozen concentrated Orange juice.

the coins value is based on someone wanting to buy it .
    there is a number of things pushing it ... China , Venezuela and people that like the portability

but I was reading an article that because of the crazy run it is not as liquid as one would think....
    and one bitcoin trading place would have different price then another ...
    Finally the rules that banks play by , well they don't apply to bit coin because it is not regulated...

the futures are regulated....

So will people trade the coin that is unregulated because they like it , or the futures because they are ?
    I'm not sure to be honest...

Sounds like you have capped your losses, which is good , you have a percent you are willing to loose.
    just make sure you rebalance once it has doubled ... you don't need to find out that something has grown to 30% of your portfolio when it tanks... that just plain sucks trust me , I have been there

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    actually it is already in hedgefunds, what I said was it was being traded on cash futures...
    cash futures do not have to buy the actual coin...
    futures were started to manage risks caused by price fluctuations. away of locking in a price for something bought in the future.
    then Banks realized they could buy and sell this and make money on bets on parts of the economy.
    why buy gold when all you want is to do is make the money from the move in the price of the gold going up or down...
    Mixing futures , allow Banks to create synthetic products that are supposed to represent say if the economy grows by 1% or 5% or crazy things what if Germany produce 1% more auto but 5% less chocolates... in other words they will take any bet and make money on the looser ( as Eddie Murphy says ....they are bookies )

So cash traded futures were invented... also because if futures were to actually trade say gold then there would not be enough gold to trade.

the gold bugs complain about this saying it is falsely keep gold prices down, but the truth is there is a lot of futures that are cash traded
    oil, soy bean .....and for those "trading places " fans frozen concentrated Orange juice.

the coins value is based on someone wanting to buy it .
    there is a number of things pushing it ... China , Venezuela and people that like the portability

but I was reading an article that because of the crazy run it is not as liquid as one would think....
    and one bitcoin trading place would have different price then another ...
    Finally the rules that banks play by , well they don't apply to bit coin because it is not regulated...

the futures are regulated....

So will people trade the coin that is unregulated because they like it , or the futures because they are ?
    I'm not sure to be honest...

Sounds like you have capped your losses, which is good , you have a percent you are willing to loose.
    just make sure you rebalance once it has doubled ... you don't need to find out that something has grown to 30% of your portfolio when it tanks... that just plain sucks trust me , I have been there
    It’s all very interesting stuff for sure! I set up a secure “wallet” I can transfer it too if things start to tank hard that locks it in its value so it would fluctuate. I plan to take my seed money out when I can so I’m playing with house money.