Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hacking dna

Re: hacking dna

Fnding a way to allow one to not age Beyond say 25-35 would be awesome provided it also meant are brain health etc also remained. And that if something happened say a leg amputation or spinal injury etc could be quickly replaced or fixed with our own body parts etc that would be a good thing. Imagine the knowledge and wisdom one could gain living a thousand or more years. The downside could be overpopulation which leads to starvation etc. Plus who would get chosen not to age and live for forever basically would most likely end up creating a two class system. There are some good science movies and stories on this.

Basically even if we could successfully do this, cure all disease, cure hearing loss and eliminate need for glasses, contacts, surgery etc, it would have unintended consequences economically, socially, spirituality, etc.

It would become like being god without the moral compass.

I do wish my hearing, eyesight and age problems could be cured. Although, I don't see it in my lifetime.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK