Thread: Shout out to X and his Pats

Shout out to X and his Pats

Pats / Eagles. Should be a great game...See if Tommy Boy can get another one.. Wow!!! AM

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Shout out to X and his Pats

Never count Brady and company out...Belichick is a Mastermind, and Amendola is a beast when he is hungry to win...that kid ALWAYS impresses me and he is Brady's go to receiver in those situations because he makes plays.

Was disappointed in the Vikings outing, after last week's game you would think they would have been more of a contender, not taking anything away from the Eagles but I stopped watching at halftime, and glad I did...would have fallen asleep.

Congratulations Xdude and my Darlin' Nikki as the Pats are her team and I lost our bet lol... either way though neither one of us lose our bets
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Official Rep

My guess, Pats win 26-21

thanks guys.... Eagles fans have nothing to be ashamed of...just making it to the big dance is awesome

I kind of kicking myself for not getting tickets I was offered through Costco of all things.

it was 4k for a pair ,but included hotel and tailgate party..those tickets are selling for 5k a piece now...

but let's face facts, at the end of November , Minnesota in February sounds horrible especially when you don't even know the teams....LOL