Thread: things people wear to the gym....

things people wear to the gym....

So there is a guy at my gym today. I have seen before he is lean,and I think takes too much gh .He has a little polumboism going on in the face. head looks kind of like the hulk except white. he has the turtle shell bloated abs, but the rest of him is on the skinny side... So you picture this and then picture him in a Capt. American Under Armor long sleeve shirt and what looked like black tights or some very tight sweat pants.

A second guy was in a Pink Gold's Gym tank top with matching knee high sox ( I am not kidding)

A third shows up in what looks like grey fleece tights.and a 1/2 tank top.

today wasn't Halloween LOL

but what is the strangest outfit you ever saw. regular days not holidays where it is excusable .I did occasionally wear some bagging cotton pants with a flag pattern on the 4rth of July( MC hammer would be proud)

Re: things people wear to the gym....

I see people all the time wear tighs/spandex that should not be. Especially the ones who are just fat, not the ones who are not as lean cause they are getting old after having spent 40 plus years working out (like me, and I know i should not wear spandex any more) bit ofthe just plain I am fat and praying Jenny Craig will work type. I mean tight ass clothes are for the ones who aren't sporting a case of beer or look like the blimp.

Don't get me wrong, at least they are trying which is more than I can say for a lot of America who want a pill that makes them into a perfect ohysical specimen without lifting a finger.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK