Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody hear from IG...

Re: Anybody hear from IG...

Good to hear from you IG! I glad everything is going good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Hey IG, great to see you bro! glad to hear you're enjoying the important things in life such as family! Every darn time I get sick of pinning and get on PCT, only a matter of weeks before I start pinning again....LOL
    Did u ever have any luck with a pct lately? I recall your last pct didn’t go great? And I know u are probably right lol
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

My most recent attempt at it was probably the most “successful” after trying 3 times over the past 8 years. I followed the latest “power pct” protocol by Scally.

this protocol called for using huge amounts of HCG at the beginning ( 2500iu EOD ).

I was on Test E for over 2 years since my last attempt, cruise and blast....150MG up to a gram a week.

after being on the protocol for 6 weeks, my natty levels were just over 300 where my other attempts fell short of 200.

I started pinning again at week 8, natty levels in the 300 may be considered within normal range, but when you’re in the 1500 plus range for extended periods of time, 300 felt like It was minus 300. I just couldn’t deal with the weakness, no energy , no appetite, and almost instant weight gain around the mid section.

I’m sure that if I would’ve rode it out through week 10-12, this couldve been the most successful attempt I’ve made.

i believe eventually my body would’ve reached homestatis again, but who knows how long that could take.

Anyways, if I attempt it again, I would follow that same protocol.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Good to see you Iggy!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Did u ever have any luck with a pct lately? I recall your last pct didn’t go great? And I know u are probably right lol
    Hey

I’m currently at week 8 of pct. been on for at least the last 18mo in looking over my schedule. I did everything right. Got down to about 150mg a week then started e2d of hcg and clomid daily. Felt like absolute shit. I can’t even fake it. My muscular endurance took the worst hit. What used to be 75 mins of lifting then 30 cardio, became dead ass tired 15 mins into lifting. First blood test showed my LH was working....it was on the lowest possible end of normal 1.9. My test was at 90 and estro was right at the bottom of normal. Not 900....90.

That was around week 4 after. I ran an entire 2nd pct protocol and I’m now back to the same workout durations but strength and libido are nowhere near before.
    Getting follow up bloods this week to see how much they climbed. Or at least I hope.

My most recent attempt at it was probably the most “successful” after trying 3 times over the past 8 years. I followed the latest “power pct” protocol by Scally.

this protocol called for using huge amounts of HCG at the beginning ( 2500iu EOD ).

I was on Test E for over 2 years since my last attempt, cruise and blast....150MG up to a gram a week.

after being on the protocol for 6 weeks, my natty levels were just over 300 where my other attempts fell short of 200.

I started pinning again at week 8, natty levels in the 300 may be considered within normal range, but when you’re in the 1500 plus range for extended periods of time, 300 felt like It was minus 300. I just couldn’t deal with the weakness, no energy , no appetite, and almost instant weight gain around the mid section.

I’m sure that if I would’ve rode it out through week 10-12, this couldve been the most successful attempt I’ve made.

i believe eventually my body would’ve reached homestatis again, but who knows how long that could take.

Anyways, if I attempt it again, I would follow that same protocol.

How long did you run 2500 hcg like that?
    Last edited by PudgieRaubach; 02-03-2018 at 02:33 PM.

protocol says to run it for 20-30 days, I ran it for almost 6 weeks before feeling and seeing fullness start to come back in my testicles.

protocol says to run it for 20-30 days, I ran it for almost 6 weeks before feeling and seeing fullness start to come back in my testicles.
    2500 every other day for 6 weeks? Holy ship.

Quote Originally Posted by PudgieRaubach View Post
    2500 every other day for 6 weeks? Holy ship.
    Holy shit indeed. I’ve heard this scaly name before. I’ve heard bad things about high HCG being more counterproductive then anything else. I also heard 2 trains of thought with pct. some say to long and high dose and others say go short like 3 weeks otherwise again doesn’t start to work until u stop taking shit...

Curious how your labs go pudgie.

What pct cocktail did u guys use? Did u try any natty supps like horny goat weed, maca, macuna, ashwaganda, yohimbe etc to help the cause ?
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Pct never did anything for me. Prob low t no matter what. Trt for me