Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Board

Re: Prayer Board

Quote Originally Posted by reapwhatusow View Post
    No sir! After 25 years I would stop immediately if this was the issue. I’ll be open and honest with my brothers. My wife has had 7 back surgeries and 2 neck surgeries. From chronic pain she’s been eating 180 hydros/ month for the last 15 years. I’ve tried to help her through pt and gym time to get through this naturally but to no avail. Anyway hydros strip you of your sexual desires. I’ve been good and patient for what seems forever but to me this has come to a head. It’s been 4 years since we’ve had any kind of physical contact. Not even a kiss. I’m sorry I’m just tired of tryin, praying doing whatever to be intimate with my own wife. When I try and talk with her she says she doesn’t have any of these feelings anymore and don’t know if they’ll ever come back. I’m at the end of options. Help brothers! Don’t know what to do
    Well it’s definitely the opiates causing a lot of that numbing!! She needs to get some help with that part. Honestly I 100% believe she can feel all those things again. Sometimes we all
    Break down, as people and as couples but anything can be restored. Help is there, but you have to reach for it. 4 years is a long time to be sidelined, I’d do anything and everything I could to reconcile some differences.

V.I.P.

She says she doesn’t need help. She obeys the label on the bottle to a tee. 1-2 every 4-6 hours. She never goes past that even if she’s watching the clock to the minute. I do believe God can restore anything. Please pray and thanks for your encouragement O means the world brother.

She says she doesn’t need help. She obeys the label on the bottle to a tee. 1-2 every 4-6 hours. She never goes past that even if she’s watching the clock to the minute. I do believe God can restore anything. Please pray and thanks for your encouragement O means the world brother.
    We’re here for you man! Regardless of the pill situation or not, we ALL need help at times. It’s called being human. I have a great marriage. I’m married to my best friend, there’s no doubt. But I remember a time where I came home from work and she’s on the couch with a phone number, a therapist. She said call or I’m out, you have to learn to ask for help. I’m glad I did, I’m a different person 10 years later.

I try to explain to people everywhere that we all can get help, even if we believe we don’t need it. Asking for help, wanting help; it’s strength, not weakness. You will get through this

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

No sir! After 25 years I would stop immediately if this was the issue. I’ll be open and honest with my brothers. My wife has had 7 back surgeries and 2 neck surgeries. From chronic pain she’s been eating 180 hydros/ month for the last 15 years. I’ve tried to help her through pt and gym time to get through this naturally but to no avail. Anyway hydros strip you of your sexual desires. I’ve been good and patient for what seems forever but to me this has come to a head. It’s been 4 years since we’ve had any kind of physical contact. Not even a kiss. I’m sorry I’m just tired of tryin, praying doing whatever to be intimate with my own wife. When I try and talk with her she says she doesn’t have any of these feelings anymore and don’t know if they’ll ever come back. I’m at the end of options. Help brothers! Don’t know what to do
    Awwe bro, that is some heavy stuff and I am sorry. Well you and I are going through some of the same issues pertaining to prescription drugs affecting sexual desire and creating dysfunction. Yeah sounds like counseling is needed for both of you. She should be willing to do anything for you if she loves you. Nicole hasn't been able to have an orgasm in over 2 months due to her SSRI'S, but she still wants to satisfy me as much as possible, and she says it's good, just can't finish due to being numb down there. Opiates are horrible, and she will need to go into a detox I would think to get off since she has been on for so long. You have been one understanding husband, and patient to boot. I am a sexually driven man, and like Pastor Myles Munroe mentions in his sermons, it's not that men want sex, men need sex. It's biblical in a marriage. Intimacy is a must in a marriage, God created this institution for man and a woman to have this wonderful blessing. Nicole just had an appointment with her psychiatrist this past week and discussed this sexual dysfunction issue, and after AM and I talked/messaged, we got her doctor to prescribe her Wellbutrin and start weening her off of the SSRI Lexapro, which is causing the sexual dysfunction. Things seem to be getting better for her mood wise, haven't tested the waters in the bedroom yet but in time. The difference is she wants to get better and change, sounds like you and your wife need to have a serious heart to heart. Like O says we are here for you my brother, vent all you need, and know you are not alone.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Thanks to both of you just getting feedback helps tremendously. I’ll keep you up to date on progress

V.I.P.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there! Remember your Heavenly Father loves you unconditionally and it never ends. Wish Him Fathers Day today! Love you all

V.I.P.

I’m going to start praying for the health and healing for the Coalition family. I’m seeing more and more attacks on our health, our relationships on our lives in general. If you have a specific need post it up here. I’ll bring it before the Lord. I love you all my brothers and sisters

Prayer Board

I got one. We’re in contract right now on a home we have absolutely no business buying. 580 views this weekend. This is my wife and i’s first home. And we have a little buying power but not substantial. We wrote an offer, and I submitted a letter with it as well detailing my wife and i’s story and what it would mean to us to raise our two kids there. They received offers the following day as well; 10’s of thousands above asking price. Our offer was humble but sufficient for the asking price but where we are located is a bidding war like you wouldn’t believe. We got the call last night that we were outbid substantially. However the owners said the money to them means nothing and they’re going with the family that submitted the letter. They accepted our offer, most unbelievable thing ever. Now we just need prayers that this baby is going all the way! Earnest money is in! Inspection set for next week. I’m a complete wreck. To imagine raising my family in this home is just silly. I got all my chips in, believing god opened this one up for us. We’ve been in tears for the last 24 hours. The realtors and listing agents said they’ve never seen this before. They turned down substantial money because they felt connected to my wife and I and the babies. We poured our hearts out and it did the trick. Pray I keep it together, I’m nervous and never been in this position before. Thx guys

🧡

V.I.P.

Delight yourself in the Lord and HE WILL give you the desires of your heart!!!
    What an awesome story of God’s goodness and faithfulness. Dude I’m believing with you that this has already come to pass. I’ll start praying for a supernatural seamless transaction my friend. Keep me posted. There’s a verse in Deuteronomy that says: As for me and my house we will serve the Lord! I have this above my front door. Get one and pound it up there your first day home brother. I love you man Congratulations

V.I.P.

Praying for you all! Any requests post them up here even if you don’t care to say what it is. God knows. Love you all ! Hang in there dog days of summer coming slowly to an end.