Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Board

Re: Prayer Board

Quote Originally Posted by reapwhatusow View Post
    Always lifting you guys and gals up in prayer! I just got home from Az. Always an inspiration to see my dad. 84 years old and jogs or walks 5 miles a day every morning no excuses. Had a great time. Rotator surgery this Tuesday for me. I'll be out for a little bit.
    I pray for a blessed surgery and may The Good Lord lead and guide you thru the healing process. I pray for a speedy safe recovery for you brother.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

V.I.P.

Thank you Hoss. I appreciate the prayers my friend. A great opportunity to grow closer to the Lord.

V.I.P.

Surgery was a success. 2 hours long, fixed the tear, shaved some frayed edges and shaved off 6 bone spurs. All wrapped up feeling woozy but good. They used a nerve blocker to minimize pain worked great they said it would last up to 24 hours. Thanks for all the prayers. I'll keep you posted.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Surgery was a success. 2 hours long, fixed the tear, shaved some frayed edges and shaved off 6 bone spurs. All wrapped up feeling woozy but good. They used a nerve blocker to minimize pain worked great they said it would last up to 24 hours. Thanks for all the prayers. I'll keep you posted.
    Glad to hear it went well brother, will pray for the recovery to be quick and effective, and the pain to be manageable once the nerve blocker wears off. You sleeping in a recliner for a week or so?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Thanks brother. I tried the bed and I'm typing this at 12:55 am so yes tomorrow I'm trying the recliner. Lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks brother. I tried the bed and I'm typing this at 12:55 am so yes tomorrow I'm trying the recliner. Lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Yeah, need to sleep in the recliner for a bit unfortunately, when you lay down there is no support for the shoulder, so most of my brothers who have gone through it ended up in the recliner...keeping prayers going.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Nerve blocker wearing off. In need of prayer brothers. As an ex addict the idea of narcotics scares me. Thanks

Nerve blocker wearing off. In need of prayer brothers. As an ex addict the idea of narcotics scares me. Thanks
    Stay ahead of the pain brother, 800mg of ibuprofen and 2 caps of Tylenol is the equivalent of a Vicodin without the narcotics or sides of Vicodin...try it and keep the ice on and off throughout the day. Need to just stay on top of it brother...and yes prayers coming.

Praise the Lord! Best thing I personally found for the pain was ice packs. 20-30 minutes on; rest a little bit; 20-30 minutes back on. I didn't find the meds did that good. Two Fentanyl shots, Vicodin, nerve blockers, and muscle relaxers didn't really help.... it was the ice. Recliner or couch (sleeping upright position) is the only way to go. I started PT just 4-days later and that really helped too. Hope you get to feeling better bro, I'm praying for ya; a safe, speedy recovery.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

V.I.P.

Happy Resurrection Day! Without the resurrection the cross is meaningless. All praise and honor and glory are yours Jesus. Hope everyone is having a great day.