Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Board

V.I.P.

Re: Prayer Board

Always praying for everyone here. Instead of a group prayer I’m going to jot down everyone screen name and lift you up individually. Any special prayer requests please let me know. God is good my friends. I love you all thanks for having me here.

V.I.P.

Still here brothers and sisters! More importantly so is God. He knew you before you were even formed. Anybody has any prayer requests bring them here I will pray without ceasing for your need. God loves you all.

V.I.P.

A truth! An Atheist had a dream. He was at some big field on one side of the fence was Jesus and the other was Satan he really didn’t believe in Jesus yet he was so scared of the devil. He kept looking back and forth and all of a sudden they both disappeared. He quickly jumped up on the fence to see if he could see anything and BAM the devil appeared. The guy said Hey I didn’t choose you. The devil responded yes you did the fence is mine.
    Don’t be up in the air about God He loves you and just wants a relationship with you! Good stuff thanks for having me here.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Thanks brother for your posts here, daily reminders and encouragement are blessings.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Watch out for the children tonight they will be everywhere. I’m praying for you all. I’m going to let God tell me 5 members names each week. During that week I will be praying for you. If you have certain needs let me know and I’ll lift those needs up in prayer. First 5 coming soon

V.I.P.

After prayer closet time this is what I have for the week. I don’t get an audible voice but that would be nice just a Holy Spirit nudge. This week Slayer, Big Hoss, Aventia, Iggy and striker. I will be praying for you guys constantly throughout the week. If you see your name here and have something specific please let me know. We serve an incredible, miracle working God. Love you all! Thanks for having me.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reapwhatusow View Post
    After prayer closet time this is what I have for the week. I don’t get an audible voice but that would be nice just a Holy Spirit nudge. This week Slayer, Big Hoss, Aventia, Iggy and striker. I will be praying for you guys constantly throughout the week. If you see your name here and have something specific please let me know. We serve an incredible, miracle working God. Love you all! Thanks for having me.
    Nice, add me to the list as well brother... financial peace and wisdom to achieve. Been a constant battle for the wife and I.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Your always on the list. Lol But thanks, God loves to hear the intimate specific needs of our daily lives.

V.I.P.

Still lifting you 6 up daily. I pray God reveals Himself to you in an awesome way. Anything specific let me know. Love you guys and pray your having a great week.

V.I.P.

I pray everyone had a great week. Even though I pray for the coalition as a whole there are 5 each week that get special attention. This week is baby1, ordawg, chesty, AM and MA. God knows and has counted every hair on your head. His love for you is unmeasurable. I pray HE reveals Himself to you in a supernatural way. I love you guys.