Quote Originally Posted by reapwhatusow View Post
No sir! After 25 years I would stop immediately if this was the issue. I’ll be open and honest with my brothers. My wife has had 7 back surgeries and 2 neck surgeries. From chronic pain she’s been eating 180 hydros/ month for the last 15 years. I’ve tried to help her through pt and gym time to get through this naturally but to no avail. Anyway hydros strip you of your sexual desires. I’ve been good and patient for what seems forever but to me this has come to a head. It’s been 4 years since we’ve had any kind of physical contact. Not even a kiss. I’m sorry I’m just tired of tryin, praying doing whatever to be intimate with my own wife. When I try and talk with her she says she doesn’t have any of these feelings anymore and don’t know if they’ll ever come back. I’m at the end of options. Help brothers! Don’t know what to do
Well it’s definitely the opiates causing a lot of that numbing!! She needs to get some help with that part. Honestly I 100% believe she can feel all those things again. Sometimes we all
Break down, as people and as couples but anything can be restored. Help is there, but you have to reach for it. 4 years is a long time to be sidelined, I’d do anything and everything I could to reconcile some differences.