Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Board

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Prayer Board

Much appreciated - struggle with this constantly -Pops

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reapwhatusow View Post
    I pray everyone had a great week. Even though I pray for the coalition as a whole there are 5 each week that get special attention. This week is baby1, ordawg, chesty, AM and MA. God knows and has counted every hair on your head. His love for you is unmeasurable. I pray HE reveals Himself to you in a supernatural way. I love you guys.
    Thank you brother!!! Prayers for you and your family too!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Your good people REAP, and it's been all 'my pleasure' getting to know you! God Bless you and yours my friend!!…………….AM

V.I.P.

Thank you all for the kind words. As a devout believer God knew before the beginning of time I would be right here at this time with all of you at this point of my journey. From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for the life changing knowledge I’m getting here. I feel like my journey is just starting. Praying comes easy to me if you all ever need anything just ask.

V.I.P.

I, as always pray you were blessed this week. It’s my privilege to pray for you all. During this Thanksgiving week in a world of more,more,more. Let’s be Thankful for what we have. I have 5 new names that I pray are supernaturally changed this week. We serve a miracle working God.
    Mookey, Orange, Knights, SFDan and X-Dude. I love you all have a great week and a Blessed Thanksgiving.

I, as always pray you were blessed this week. It’s my privilege to pray for you all. During this Thanksgiving week in a world of more,more,more. Let’s be Thankful for what we have. I have 5 new names that I pray are supernaturally changed this week. We serve a miracle working God.
    Mookey, Orange, Knights, SFDan and X-Dude. I love you all have a great week and a Blessed Thanksgiving.
    Thank you for everything Reap. It is getting better. One day at a time brother. Thank you again

V.I.P.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I’ve so much to be thankful for. #1 being Jesus. Everyone be blessed today and know that Jesus loves you!

V.I.P.

I pray all had a great Thanksgiving. I trust somehow, some way you were blessed. We usually go to Texas but circumstances didn’t allow that. Turns out the family and I grew a lot tighter as a unit. A very unexpected blessing. Before Thanksgiving we always go around and tell God what we are most thankful for. When it came to our kids ( who are adopted from Russia) they both in their own way told God they were most thankful for the most awesome parents. Very nice to hear things like this. Anyway I have 5 new people to pray for this week. I’m really expecting God to show up with some supernatural blessings. Kaz, Ityson, PaulRockr, JRam , and OD (again) lol
    God really impressed upon my heart to continue praying for you brother. I love you all be blessed and know Jesus Loves You!

I pray all had a great Thanksgiving. I trust somehow, some way you were blessed. We usually go to Texas but circumstances didn’t allow that. Turns out the family and I grew a lot tighter as a unit. A very unexpected blessing. Before Thanksgiving we always go around and tell God what we are most thankful for. When it came to our kids ( who are adopted from Russia) they both in their own way told God they were most thankful for the most awesome parents. Very nice to hear things like this. Anyway I have 5 new people to pray for this week. I’m really expecting God to show up with some supernatural blessings. Kaz, Ityson, PaulRockr, JRam , and OD (again) lol
    God really impressed upon my heart to continue praying for you brother. I love you all be blessed and know Jesus Loves You!
    Thanks for the prayers. God bless.

V.I.P.

Anytime JRam! Anything in particular just let me know brother. Father God in Jesus name I thank you for JRam. I pray God that you show up supernaturally in his life this week that JR knows that this had to be you. Let your peace cover him and his family. I ask you put a hedge of protection around them also. I thank you in advance Lord for always being faithful. In Jesus name. Love you brother have a great week.