Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Board

V.I.P.

Re: Prayer Board

I pray all that read this know how much Jesus loves you. I love you all as well. If there is ever a need please put it up here. I WILL pray for your need til it is answered. God is able and He wants to be involved in every part of your life!!!!!!! If it is a sensitive need pm me. You all have a great week.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Thank you for keeping up on the prayers, keeping all in mine as well...health, safety, and love to all.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Good Morning everyone! Just got out of the prayer closet and was told to be more of an encourager. So here I am to tell you are the apple of God's eye who loves you more than you can imagine. He wants to commune with you. In Revelation it says Here I stand at the door and knock if you let me in we will sup together. Meaning all through your lives especially when times are tough the spirit will be tugging on your heart. That's God wanting you to let Him in. If you ever feel this and don't know what to do with it please let me know. I'll be happy to talk with you. I love you all!

V.I.P.

I had a very un Christian like encounter with one of my state inspectors. After a spit flying, swearing, red face argument. I realized that was not a reflection of Christ. After saying I'm sorry and repenting I was left with where that came from. I used to be a real hot head B.C. Keep striving to be more Christ like. Do you guys have these flare ups? lol I've felt like crap ever since but I know forgiveness wipes it clean.

Quote Originally Posted by reapwhatusow View Post
    I had a very un Christian like encounter with one of my state inspectors. After a spit flying, swearing, red face argument. I realized that was not a reflection of Christ. After saying I'm sorry and repenting I was left with where that came from. I used to be a real hot head B.C. Keep striving to be more Christ like. Do you guys have these flare ups? lol I've felt like crap ever since but I know forgiveness wipes it clean.
    hey I may be a lax Catholic, but I remember Jesus was ticked off at the temple ...so flying off the handle can happen to the best of us my $.02

V.I.P.

I doubt his words were like mine but He sure did flip some table and scare a bunch a bunch of people. Thanks for that xdude

V.I.P.

Still praying for the Coalition as a whole. Even when I get no prayer request you all are being prayed for. Jesus loves you all thanks for having me here.

V.I.P.

Good Morning! I'm glad to be home this morning after being gone paving a big job on the other side of the state for the last 2 weeks. Missed my sons birthday and all the other joys of just being at home. I missed home but I'm so thankful for my job. It's one of the hottest, nastiest jobs around but I do get paid well. I missed home but I had the chance to pray for bunches of needy people God put in my path. Don't ever get dragged down by the enemy because of your current situation. Open your eyes and be grateful for what you are facing. For just like gold we are refined when we are thrown into the fire. I love you all. Have a great weekend

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

God bless you brother, glad you are home wit h your family and safe. Yeah we have slip ups from time to time, we are not perfect...but you handled it the way you should have. You prayed for many that needed it and that is what a disciple does. Time for cardio, meal, church and worship, and last leg day before competition next weekend. Keep prayers coming for me for confidence, removal of doubt and worry I won't be ready, but to keep my eyes focused on God and bringing honor and glory doing what I love doing.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

You are a champion with God and a champion bodybuilder MA. You put the work in don't for one second let the enemy come in and steal your joy. You've prepared all year for this. I'll be praying for sure let me know date and approximate stage time and I'll halt whatever and lift you up brother. We are overcomers in Christ Jesus. This is your time. Glorify Him with the temple He gave you. Love you man!!!!