Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Habits and indulgences....

Re: Habits and indulgences....

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Nice! whats your smoke of choice?
    I'm kind of all over the board and I agree there are some amazing smokes in the $8-12 range. My regular "go to" cigars are Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur No.1, and Cabaiguan Guapos. Really like Drew Estate Liga Privada and UF-13, and most anything that Pete Johnson makes with Tatuaje. For really special occasions, and when I can find the real deal, a Cuban Cohiba Siglo VI- but they are extremely rare and $50+ per stick.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

MA! Love it, I'm sure Nikki adores the attention!
    Lol, sometimes...she isn't as intimately active as me we'll just say, so spend a lot of time in the gym those times lol.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    No alcohol at all, no cigarettes of course, I do use CBD/THC for pain management instead of using NSAIDS or pain medications, it also helps with my anxiety, sleep, and recovery. Cigars have never been my thing, or any tobacco. Now I do like to indulge in my wife , spend time together intimately, and also just started playing drums again, music has always brought me joy.
    Me too medicinal marijuana for cptsd. Oh and I can't stop looking at these young women in the gym with those tight stretchy yoga pants.

My goto is almost always a Arturo Fuente, particularly the Hemingway and I’m typically a very traditional cigar smoker, but I just tried the Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro and think this may be my new goto!

I’ve smoked 5.00 cigars up to a 60.00 cigar, I believe it gets to a point where money doesn’t really make it a better cigar, my range is typically in the 8.00 to 12.00 range now. I won’t spend more than this.
    I love the Hemingway, short story etc. rocky Patel’s lineup is excellent right now. So is the my fathers line up. Just got another box of Oliva’s. Montecristo whites are a great morning cigar, love the wrapper on that cigar. Yeah, huge collection here

Quote Originally Posted by SFDan View Post
    I'm kind of all over the board and I agree there are some amazing smokes in the $8-12 range. My regular "go to" cigars are Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur No.1, and Cabaiguan Guapos. Really like Drew Estate Liga Privada and UF-13, and most anything that Pete Johnson makes with Tatuaje. For really special occasions, and when I can find the real deal, a Cuban Cohiba Siglo VI- but they are extremely rare and $50+ per stick.
    Tatuaje are so great. Just got 50!

Occasionally I will have some wine. I travel so much I am wirn out so when I get to gym I am worn out more afterwards. My biggest vice at the moment is not eating like I should.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Tatuaje are so great. Just got 50!

Nice!

No alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs, but I indulge in tattoos. I spent a year or so planning out the whole theme of my tatts while recovering from shoulder surgery and lower back sciatica. Left sleeve is "Hell" and right sleeve (currently working on) is "Heaven". Chest and neck is the same and back as well. I thought I would be "not from this world" so to speak and use my tatts as a "walking testimony" if you will. That and I'm currently getting back into my musical talent and hopefully will start a Christian deathcore/metalcore band this year. Hoping to become an internet band that will grow in popularity, but taking one step at a time. Going to try and set up a meeting with a patent/trademark attorney and do it all right and trademark a few band names to be on the safe side. Music and lifting weights have always been my passions.
    I also like to indulge in my "cheat day" on the weekends. Carbs and chocolate make me feel better! lol
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

I have 2 drinks on friday and saturday nights. Helps me unwind from the week!

I still smoke but not for long. Seems like i make 4-5mnths smoke free then pick up for a few weeks...
    But I do love a good cigar. Back in the late 90's I used to work for JR Tobacco in Jersey. Actually worked alongside the owner for almost 2yrs. I had the chance to meet some pretty big ppl in the industry who'd indulge me with a decent Cuban now and then but my favorites were the Partagas Maduros, Punch Churchills, Cohibas now and then. Not too big on Nicaraguan tobacco...they have a stronger earthy taste to me. I'll stick to my Dominicans and occasional Cuban when friends travel to Canada lol