Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Habits and indulgences....

Habits and indulgences....

I don’t drink, smoke cigarettes or do anything else that I would consider a “bad” habit, but I sure do enjoy a good cigar couple times a week, anybody else have anything they indulge in?

V.I.P.

Re: Habits and indulgences....

I rarely drink as well. Have a bunch of hobbies and collect certain things (firearms, watches, shoes, etc). But I also am into Cigars like yourself! Always like adding to the collections. Some you buy and need to let sit for a while. Whats your favs so far Knights?

My goto is almost always a Arturo Fuente, particularly the Hemingway and I’m typically a very traditional cigar smoker, but I just tried the Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro and think this may be my new goto!

I’ve smoked 5.00 cigars up to a 60.00 cigar, I believe it gets to a point where money doesn’t really make it a better cigar, my range is typically in the 8.00 to 12.00 range now. I won’t spend more than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    I rarely drink as well. Have a bunch of hobbies and collect certain things (firearms, watches, shoes, etc). But I also am into Cigars like yourself! Always like adding to the collections. Some you buy and need to let sit for a while. Whats your favs so far Knights?

Official Rep

I’m food snob. I spend a decent amount at butcher shop.

We've been fortunate enough to have some pretty good meat producers around us, every year I'll buy 1/2 a buffalo, whole hog, and 4-5 turkeys. Beats processed store bought meat any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinko View Post
    I’m food snob. I spend a decent amount at butcher shop.

I smoke a couple cigars a week at least. I'm in a men's club that has a smoking room- rare deal for CA and I go there on Tuesday and Thursday to shoot the breeze and smoke.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

No alcohol at all, no cigarettes of course, I do use CBD/THC for pain management instead of using NSAIDS or pain medications, it also helps with my anxiety, sleep, and recovery. Cigars have never been my thing, or any tobacco. Now I do like to indulge in my wife , spend time together intimately, and also just started playing drums again, music has always brought me joy.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

mine is R&J Vintage V . I found a box of them at a salvage store ( they were right next to the Phili Pineapple flavor Blunts I know ...ick)
    I was immediately hooks about $5 a stick they are smooth and do the trick for me... I love how they come in a humidor

Nice! whats your smoke of choice?

Quote Originally Posted by SFDan View Post
    I smoke a couple cigars a week at least. I'm in a men's club that has a smoking room- rare deal for CA and I go there on Tuesday and Thursday to shoot the breeze and smoke.

MA! Love it, I'm sure Nikki adores the attention!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    No alcohol at all, no cigarettes of course, I do use CBD/THC for pain management instead of using NSAIDS or pain medications, it also helps with my anxiety, sleep, and recovery. Cigars have never been my thing, or any tobacco. Now I do like to indulge in my wife , spend time together intimately, and also just started playing drums again, music has always brought me joy.