Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is going on?

V.I.P.

Re: What is going on?

Had two major hail storms back to back so I’m out making money lol

What’s up fellas? Took the family to UK for a few weeks. Half the family lives out there. Kids got to meet aunts and cousins for 1st time. Was a good time!

Hit the gym for 1st time in a month after the getaway. Totaled my car before we went away. I’m fine but car was killed by a trailer hitch 😥. Got another Vw used at a great deal.

Kids just started school so getting into new routine. I can handle 6 am breakfast for kiddos but the few days of jet lag after the trip 3 and 4 am daddy I’m hungry was rough lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Good to hear from you IG! Glad everything is good with you. Must be nice to take a few weeks off for vacation! Sorry to hear about the accident but good thing your ok. You will get back into the swing of things soon. Saw that you have been visiting but not posting. Kind of slow around here but will pickup when summer is over. Glad your back!

Trip to North rim is next week so will get to test out my new Ram with factory 6in lift and offroad tires from hell. They are bad ass. Plus I got a transfer back home so now I am 8 miles from work and can hit gym every day now. And I will now work my ass off to drop 50 pounds and get to a solid 190 and stay there. I am too old to carry 240 any longer. I hope to keep the boobs from sagging to my knees!
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK