Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is going on?

Re: What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    How are you ?? " Yes" it is summer and folks are outside - they will be back -OD
    can't hardly do much outside here for any long time !!!!!! kinda good as getting a lot of sex lately to kill the down time..

I always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon! Take that rafting tour through it!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    I always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon! Take that rafting tour through it!
    WE have done it 3 times so far ( raft) 225 miles and 16 days of pure insanity and fun !! Have also hiked most all of the trails including a " rim to rim " in one day .The rapids on the river are insane and the hikes are beautiful - but - make sure you are in great cardio shape - have trained in the heat or the canyon will eat you alive - it is beautiful - but also brutal .WE have spent several months hiking and rafting GC for over 30 years - something you will never forget ._ OD ( Pops)

Grand Canyon is a MUST see experience IMHO

I have to go!!!

late October- November best time imo...

been spending as much time with my kids before they go back to school, so far we've gone to 5 zoos in 3 states, 2 aquariums in 2 states. My kids are still young yet, so spending this time is precious!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mookymonkey View Post
    late October- November best time imo...
    I prefer late Sept -end of Oct- but we hike/raft for over a month . Also -North Rim is a must see in Oct -aspens are beautiful ." Rim to Rim " hike is also great - but we prefer the hikes from bottom up- great places to see like the Patio - OD

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I prefer late Sept -end of Oct- but we hike/raft for over a month . Also -North Rim is a must see in Oct -aspens are beautiful ." Rim to Rim " hike is also great - but we prefer the hikes from bottom up- great places to see like the Patio - OD
    I have done the Kaibab to Phantom Ranch and back up Bright Angel. It was brutal and I was in shape. I am going to North Rim to photograph labor day weekend and camp. Then late September going to Toroweep for more photography. Brutal 4wheel drive. Then October is fall colors.

Plus I should get a transfer so that will gelo me to get to the gym 5-6 days a week as I won't be on the road anymore unless I want to be.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I have done the Kaibab to Phantom Ranch and back up Bright Angel. It was brutal and I was in shape. I am going to North Rim to photograph labor day weekend and camp. Then late September going to Toroweep for more photography. Brutal 4wheel drive. Then October is fall colors.

Plus I should get a transfer so that will gelo me to get to the gym 5-6 days a week as I won't be on the road anymore unless I want to be.
    You will love North Rim and Toroweap - the 4 wheel drive is tough on vehicles- easy does it -have fun -Pops