Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr Olympia 2018

Mr Olympia 2018

Well this iherb site leaves a lot to be desired.not bad for the 212 .. any one find a good link for the Men's judging?
    look like it is down to roelly rhoden and heath

Re: Mr Olympia 2018

That site sucked!!!!! Amazon was a little better last year! I hopened that get their shit together for tonight!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Very disappointed, hope they figure it out for tonight. I feel Shawn may take it if he can hold onto his condition, Phil's midsection did not look pleasing at all. Big Ramy needs to stop coming in BIG and work on his conditioning. Looking forward to seeing it tonight if iHerb can get it together.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

well they broke down and used youtube.. that has to hurt their pride ,but they needed thousands of connections ,and youtube and netflix are really the only companies that can handle that kind of bandwidth
    hopefully they will eventually re post the prejudging of the open class..
    More important ...

Rhoden won!.. given that the past shows us the Mr O is very political and how hard it is to defeat a reigning champ.even when the champ is not 100%. (Remember Yates in 97? , Cutlers last Mr O)
    I would have put Roelly above Heath my self

woops here is the correct link

So glad Shawn got it and politics didn't play a role, although Phil lost to himself, he did look better at the finals but it's typically over at prejudging...glad that iHerb figured out the glitches with their streaming, not one issue last night.

Congratulations to Shawn Rhoden!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

I did not get to see the prejudging, and that is really where the contest is won. I am hoping it will be posted later somewhere... but for now I have not found it .. everything I have seen of the first night looked like crap for the open class... the 212 class was not too bad.. Rhoden looked awesome.. Curry had a big improvement .. Roelly looked great ... Ramy did not show up

I can’t find any side by sides and not sure if the video of Ramy in youtube was prejudging but he looked very lean and full! Miss the super high res pics on bodybuilding.com for side by side comparisons.....seemed like an off year. Very little hype or social media pre buzz.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Ramy showed up at 310 lbs and needs to stop doing that, he needs to get his conditioning better. Roelly did very well!!! Phil needed this to humble him. Shawn is da man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Ramy showed up at 310 lbs and needs to stop doing that, he needs to get his conditioning better. Roelly did very well!!! Phil needed this to humble him. Shawn is da man!!!
    Ill see if I can find some side by sides. Very limited coverage it seems. I haven’t seen much but still shocked they denied phil the next Sandow. He did look soft standing there for the final 3 line up but they were just standing there.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!