Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr Olympia 2018

Re: Mr Olympia 2018

Phil was getting to arrogant! He bragged last year right after the show how Ramy out weighed him by 50 pounds and he still kicked his ass! Lets see who's laughing now? Xdude the prejudging was on right before the saturday night show started on that Iherb channel.

Re: Mr Olympia 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Xdude the prejudging was on right before the saturday night show started on that Iherb channel.
    I saw that , it was constantly dropping out , freezing and looked like crap.
    so went to bed ( I am on the east coast) and checked it the next morning for the rebroadcast.
    they has the 212 complete ( and pretty good quality) but only a few minute of the open class.

the 212 class I kind of feel bad for... there was at least 18 contestant and only the top 5 made it to the finals. and the pay out was crap
    it was cool to see they gave Jose Raymond some props. it he was 6' he would 300lbs of ripped hard muscle.He is a mini beast

iherb gave up and put the finals on youtube
    only wish they would re-post the prejudging as well ( assuming they have a decent copy)

Curry had some serious improvement, same with Roelly. and Rhoden even Improved IMHO, heath looked flat compared to the final 3
    Bonac of course is a mini beast

I actually think I agree with the judges more than ever, except I would have put Roelly above Heath he was just so much harder looking ( and maybe Bonac)