Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fwiw......

Re: Fwiw......

Good work Chesty!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

North Rim is beautiful !!! Soon you will do a " rim to rim " at your new weight !! OD

Allergic to soy. And funny how it is in everything. Joy.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

you have to look on the bright side there buddy...
    you could be allergic to glutin which is in even in more stuff.. and in stuff that you like ( my understanding glutain free is tasteless and just plain gross)
    could be allergic to milk products so no whey protein
    could be eggs, again it is in a lot stuff you enjoy

or you could be allergic to multiple things.

.. soy is in a lot stuff you want to avoid too...also known for raising estrogen... just avoid it in home cooking...

and on the bright side no tofu !!!!!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Yeah being allergic to soy isn't that bad of a thing. Dude, if you just stuck with fresh vegetables, complex carbs, and lean meat and egg whites, and don't deviate you should be fine diet wise. Stay away from all processed foods.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    ...secind week back in gym. Took summer off. The weekly commute and sleeping on an air mattress was killing me. 400 miles ever Sunday and Thursday plus 10-12 bour days working.

Now I am 10 miles from work and only 8 hour days so I hit the gymat 5, do 25-30 minutes of cardio. Two body parts per training day. Voing back to 3 on, 1 off so I hit the body twice in one week.

Now for diet discipline! I hope it comes back. I really hate anna drop 40 pounds and get to 195 and stay.
    You got this! I take winter months off every year, muscle memory is a blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh yeah, allergic to corn and spinach. The whey protein I have has soy in it. Got to find a different one without and doesn’t taste like as and gravel too.

True ie could be worse. I am just a little lactose intolerant.

Ill make it. Bloating is down some or so it seems.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Oh yeah, allergic to corn and spinach. The whey protein I have has soy in it. Got to find a different one without and doesn’t taste like as and gravel too.

Ill make it. Bloating is down some or so it seems.
    www.holmesnutrition.com

My buddy Bobby Holmes ownes this company, cookies and cream is the best. Try it out, you can bake with his protein too. I make cake and muffins.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

spinach and corn... that I have never heard of before..
    corn I have heard of for people claiming gmo allergies ... but spinach never.. to bad it is a good source of vegetable protein , i do it daily in smoothies.

if bloating is down, that is a great sign, you got this

All I would add is, Do not get caught up in the trap of eating less, the key is calorie deficit by exercise only, Not by calorie restriction,you 'will' lose weight but muscle as well, you need to feed the beast, if you restrict you starve your body and it will break down your body for the food it is missing. Eat , give your body the nutrition to build and then walk down the calories, you will build mass and be leaner...….AM