Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fwiw......

Fwiw......

...secind week back in gym. Took summer off. The weekly commute and sleeping on an air mattress was killing me. 400 miles ever Sunday and Thursday plus 10-12 bour days working.

Now I am 10 miles from work and only 8 hour days so I hit the gymat 5, do 25-30 minutes of cardio. Two body parts per training day. Voing back to 3 on, 1 off so I hit the body twice in one week.

Now for diet discipline! I hope it comes back. I really hate anna drop 40 pounds and get to 195 and stay.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Fwiw......

You got this bro. You know after a month that it will be part of your daily routine that you can't live without, like taking the morning pee. You will be looking at your rest day like, "well, I can work this section a little more" because it is back to being an addiction. Good luck on the diet brother. One of the hardest things to do on a cut.
    I am going to run a blast very soon. Finally the heat is going down and hitting the gym after work won't be so bad. Diet won't be a problem but any shoulder press will.

Cheering you on bro! ~JD

V.I.P.

A blessing to be so close to home. I also am gone all stinking summer away from home. Glad your back. I’ll be praying for you that getting back in it will come easy and the diet will be problem free in Jesus name. Please keep me posted. Thanks

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

You got this Chesty~ you have done this before so you know the ropes-Luck-OD

Sounds like everything is going your way now. No problem!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

You know the drill, focus and consistency. Glad things are mellowing out for you to be able to get back to taking care of you.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

I will get this. I am working on diet. I need to come up with something simple yet satisfying. My biggest issue is portion control. I was so used to eating for size like 6000 to 8000 calories a day. Now I eat less but it takes a lot to satisfy my appetite. Even now peoplebare mortified at how much I eat at a meal. My brother in law last Christmas freaked out when I ate a meal. It was the same amount as 4 of the guys there?

Anyway I got this. Did legs shoulders yesterday with 25 min of cardio. I will keep all informed.

Rhanks for vote of confidence.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

3rd week back. And its working. Was at Grand Canyon North over weekend and I was ablento het around easily at 9000 foot altitude. Diet is still a work in progress. Got cardio tomorrow with back and bis. Cardio is at 25 min pre work out.

Been pretty consistent with gym, now to ratchet down the diet. I am down about 10 lbs avg. Another 40 to go!

V.I.P.

That’s 20% of the goal already great job.