Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fwiw......

Re: Fwiw......

Very true. I am at 4 meals a day and walking down the calories to about 400 a meal.

Have surgey un May to fix my right thumb. Apparently I have trigger finger in my thumb. Funny how we need that little digit.

Also found out I need my right shoulder replaced. Has no cartilage, arthritis and a bome spur from bone on bone contact. Good news is doc said to wait like two to four years or longer. In meantime just have to lift smarter.

Weight is at 234 now. Started at 250. 34 minimum to go. 200 is a good weight for me.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Very true. I am at 4 meals a day and walking down the calories to about 400 a meal.

Have surgey un May to fix my right thumb. Apparently I have trigger finger in my thumb. Funny how we need that little digit.

Also found out I need my right shoulder replaced. Has no cartilage, arthritis and a bome spur from bone on bone contact. Good news is doc said to wait like two to four years or longer. In meantime just have to lift smarter.

Weight is at 234 now. Started at 250. 34 minimum to go. 200 is a good weight for me.
    Stick with it !! Glad you are doing well-Pops

Getting better. Eating better no bloating and strength coming back.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Great news Chesty!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Glad to hear brother
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Trying to bust the 230 barrier down to get to 200. Kinda sucks when orthopedic doc says you need new shoulder, but your to young for surgery. I was like hell no, I will wait.