Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check in

Re: Check in

Glad everyone appears to be doing great! Baby number two on deck for us. Could be today, tomorrow, anytime. Still training my tail off, haven’t missed a training session in probably 6 years now. Merry Christmas fellas, count your blessings fam, we’re lucky to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Glad everyone appears to be doing great! Baby number two on deck for us. Could be today, tomorrow, anytime. Still training my tail off, haven’t missed a training session in probably 6 years now. Merry Christmas fellas, count your blessings fam, we’re lucky to be here.
    Congratulations bro!

V.I.P.

Congrats brother. Wishing mom and baby well. Look forward to updates. And good for you for 6 years of solid training... That is no small feat when married, kids, job, etc. Awesome work.

Ltyson

Congrats O! Hope everyone is healthy! My niece just had a baby 2 days ago.

Awesome buddy! Congrats!

V.I.P.

Baby come?

Quote Originally Posted by reapwhatusow View Post
    Baby come?
    Were having contractions, well she is. But they’ve been non progressive this weekend. So no, but hopefully soon. She’s not full term yet so these contractions are leading our midwives to think the baby wants to come early but who knows. Baby will come when he or she wants I suppose.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Were having contractions, well she is. But they’ve been non progressive this weekend. So no, but hopefully soon. She’s not full term yet so these contractions are leading our midwives to think the baby wants to come early but who knows. Baby will come when he or she wants I suppose.

That is an exciting time !! Enjoy every one of them-how many do you want ? Pops

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    That is an exciting time !! Enjoy every one of them-how many do you want ? Pops
    Prob done after this. 2 sounds good. Wife might want more but also is ready to go back to work soon. 2 is good.