Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check in

Check in

All active users check in here, let everyone know how you are doing. Let’s connect before the new year and let everyone here know what goals you’re ready to tackle for 2019. Doesn’t have to be health or fitness related. What’s up crew?

-O

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Check in

Still check in here daily, may not post but see what's happening on the forum. 2019 for me will be a rebuilding and growth year in mind, body, and most important spirit. I always strive for self improvement in all areas of my life, wanting to be the best for my family and friends. How can I be a better son of God, husband, father, brother, and yes bodybuilder. I also want to learn new things that will help me to grow in these areas as well. I also want to grow closer to opening our own gym/training studio which is my retirement plan. Need to be educated on business and continue my growth in fitness. Looking forward to a fullfilling year in all areas of my life and of course to help and serve more to those in need. God bless you all and pray for the same for all of you...health, prosperity, and love!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Reapwhatusow is always good. With Jesus as MY KING I have no reason for bad day! First I want to thank MA for bringing me to the Coalition. Second I want to thank each and everyone of you for in some way changing my life. Trt was new to me and it was obvious to me my dr. was not the most knowledgeable. There was so much more to learn than injecting 125 mg. of oil into my body twice a week. You taught me from the 1000’s of threads I’ve read how to do things correctly. As for 2019 I always want to hear God’s voice just a little clearer. I’ve always had a call on my life to evangelize somewhere I pray it comes sooner than later. This is one of my main motivations for being in shape inside and out. For when God calls I will be ready. Thanks again for receiving me so well here. You are ALL my second family and I couldn’t do all this without you. God Bless You all and remember I’m praying for you.

Here a few times a day, busy this time of year. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and new year!

check in every day too... this year was busy building a new home so I need to get back on track a little... changing gyms soon to add a little flavor, " eye candy " back in the mix... my gym is mostly retirees so its very hit and miss in that department... merry Christmas to all !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mookymonkey View Post
    changing gyms soon to add a little flavor, " eye candy " back in the mix... my gym is mostly retirees so its very hit and miss in that department... merry Christmas to all !!!!
    check in every day too., turned on by those senior hotties? the oral is great if they can take their teeth out

did I actually type that joke? am I really that low class? I guess so

Check in every day. Best board in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    check in every day too., turned on by those senior hotties? the oral is great if they can take their teeth out

did I actually type that joke? am I really that low class? I guess so
    some have their flair still, but few and far between is the norm !!!! need some high and tight boy shorts w/ sports bras !!!!

Check in daily. I love this place.
    Been a little inconsistent last month or so with training. Happens every year this time of year. Switched things up. Not going so heavy. At my age (62) I want to avoid injury. Was deadlifting heavy a while back and had the thought mid lift, "you are going to blow something out one of these days". I decided to listen for once. Cool thing is that the shift in training is making a difference.

Anyway, I am grateful for this board and all the folks on it. Good people...

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

I am here daily - unless I am at our place during winter ~ Pops